Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 7 Aussie and Filipino sluts/ftm trannies get stood up at random hotels/restaurants/art galleries

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I recently got a new stack of SIM cards. And I've created new accounts on every dating app in Australia: hinge, okcupid, pof, bumble, tinder.
I even verified my tinder account - I'll post a guide to the new method later. Tinder's new verification system is dogshit. It can be bypassed with a chadfish picture fed into an AI image generator, a virtual camera and an android emulator running tinder on your pc.
Ftm tranny from bumble travels to a bar, then waits in park nearby to get rejected:
Ftm tranny travels to bar waits in park nearby to get rejected

I messaged this 40 year old aussie crack whore and offered $400 to fuck for an outcall session. She drove 16 minutes to random hotel, then waited in the lobby to get rejected.
40 yr aussie crack whore drives 16 minutes to random hotel

With my verified chadfish account on hinge, I messaged this 21 year old Aussie gook medical student. I asked her out for dinner, and she made a booking at a restaurant. She travelled 21 minutes on the train, and waited 15 minutes outside the restaurant to get rejected.
21 yr Aussie gook travels 21 minutes on train and waits 15 minutes at restaurant

I messaged around 10 femoids that day, but only the gook slut wanted to go out for a date.
So I changed tactics - I started asking them out on museum dates instead, going with my neice, do you wanna tag along? This was a more effective tactic - 3 took the bait. Stood up 1 today, and 2 will be stood up tomorrow.
This 18 yr fat aussie pig caught the train to the art gallery to be stood up, she was still typing a reply when I blocked her on whatsapp. She rang my number 1nce after.
18 yr fat aussie pig catches train to art gallery to be stood up she rings once after

And heading back to grindr, this ftm tranny couple messaged me asking was I looking. I replied yes, and added them on snapchat. This couple (1 ftm, and another ftm) caught a taxi to chad's apartment block then waited outside to get rejected in the early morning around 2am.
Ftm tranny couple get taxi to chads apartment block to get rejected

And I rounded out the week's chadfish with a thot patrol against Pinoy hookers. I messaged 2 and offered them $$ to fuck, then spoofed my gps location to a random condo tower and made them travel their, making them waste money on transport.
Pinoy slut 1 travels to chads condo gets rejected

Pinoy slut 2 travels to chads condo please dont scam me it says

Total femoid death. Total tranny death.
I have 2 aussie sluts going to a art gallery tomorrow.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Do these SIM cards come with numbers, or do you have to use WiFi or something? If the SIM cards have phone numbers, when do they run out of minutes and data?

I love your chadfish posts mang :feelsaww:

The legand returns, man you finishing lines are always funny.

They deserve this for thinking that they have a chance with Chad.

Based chadfishes, Just lol at the foids, trannies drove and travel hours, to goes on date. and get ghosted like crazy keeeek

the viet cong message :lul::lul::lul:

Based af please I need that guide for verification now.

The one and only

LOL the aussie gook one is funny af

Why are you censoring the gook's body?

Big boobiez? :feelswhere:

Chadfish is my jihad​

I recently got a new stack of SIM cards. And I've created new accounts on every dating app in Australia: hinge, okcupid, pof, bumble, tinder.
I even verified my tinder account - I'll post a guide to the new method later. Tinder's new verification system is dogshit. It can be bypassed with a chadfish picture fed into an AI image generator, a virtual camera and an android emulator running tinder on your pc.
Ftm tranny from bumble travels to a bar, then waits in park nearby to get rejected:
View attachment 1072536
I messaged this 40 year old aussie crack whore and offered $400 to fuck for an outcall session. She drove 16 minutes to random hotel, then waited in the lobby to get rejected.
View attachment 1072537
With my verified chadfish account on hinge, I messaged this 21 year old Aussie gook medical student. I asked her out for dinner, and she made a booking at a restaurant. She travelled 21 minutes on the train, and waited 15 minutes outside the restaurant to get rejected.
View attachment 1072538
I messaged around 10 femoids that day, but only the gook slut wanted to go out for a date.
So I changed tactics - I started asking them out on museum dates instead, going with my neice, do you wanna tag along? This was a more effective tactic - 3 took the bait. Stood up 1 today, and 2 will be stood up tomorrow.
This 18 yr fat aussie pig caught the train to the art gallery to be stood up, she was still typing a reply when I blocked her on whatsapp. She rang my number 1nce after.
View attachment 1072539
And heading back to grindr, this ftm tranny couple messaged me asking was I looking. I replied yes, and added them on snapchat. This couple (1 ftm, and another ftm) caught a taxi to chad's apartment block then waited outside to get rejected in the early morning around 2am.
View attachment 1072540
And I rounded out the week's chadfish with a thot patrol against Pinoy hookers. I messaged 2 and offered them $$ to fuck, then spoofed my gps location to a random condo tower and made them travel their, making them waste money on transport.
View attachment 1072541
View attachment 1072542
Doing gods work again make a guide on how to do this we could have troll roastie olympics on tinder

The level of commitment to fucking over foids is impressive.

Excellent work, as usual. Looking forward to the next post.

Are they really ftm trannies?

:feelshaha: Godspeed buddy boyo

Fuck the trannys

They are MTF not FTM.

View attachment 1072536
View attachment 1072537
View attachment 1072538
View attachment 1072539
View attachment 1072540
View attachment 1072541
View attachment 1072542
stop being so nice to them. Call them whores. Insult and degrade their looks, make them suicidal. This is how you really bully femoids
95316D56 1BE5 4900 B64F BC2A7AE63EF9
992A76C9 19AC 4F18 AA83 547F308B432B

This chadfishing is lifefuel to read, fuck them roasties

When is your guide to verifying chadfishes coming?

I enjoy what you do, good job but Id prefer if you specifically went after foids who want to fuck your chad willingly, not hookers.
Feels extra satisfying knowing they will feel heartbroken, if that's even possible in a foid, and it might fuck them up a little.
Do to them what they did to us.

the best chadfisher of this generation

these filipino subhumans really

This is the most Based thing ever.

View attachment 1072536
View attachment 1072537
View attachment 1072538
View attachment 1072539
View attachment 1072540
View attachment 1072541
View attachment 1072542
good evening fellow auscel,
Use vak-sms for phone verifications that cost next to fucking nothing. Like 1 ruble

Only a 40 yo woman brain can truly think that a chad wants to pay 400$ to take her out on a date.

only prob with chadfishing is the dating apps give your a very limited amount of swipes you can do.