Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another reason for Indian inceldom is millions and millions of illegal muslim male immigrants

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
You think illegal immigration is a problem in the west? Well india has had million and millions of muslim men illegal immigrants come in since 1947 from bangladesh and burhma.

The retard old government allowed them to stay for vote banks.

They were even doing terrorism on indian soldiers, raped and killed non muslims in india.

India is doomed.

Truth. I hate Bengalid. they are the most Subhuman trash amongst the four curry countries. they work hard in my city and sell rice. but they are just too idk, just not good.

Jfl at this hindpoo dindpoo cope. Islamic males were the reason India was very rich in the past. The Mughals had 25% of the world GPA. Keep crying for them, pajeet. Daily reminder our 1000-year long rule has left you shoe-cleaners brain-damaged. Jfl.

Jfl at this hindpoo dindpoo cope. Islamic males were the reason India was very rich in the past. The Mughals had 25% of the world GPA. Keep crying for them, pajeet. Daily reminder our 1000-year long rule has left you shoe-cleaners brain-damaged. Jfl.

Shit the fuck up abdula india was already rich before you cousin fuckers came there, infact the gdp was going down cause you cousin fuckers also robbed india.

India v Pakistan war let's gooooooo lol

Truth. I hate Bengalid. they are the most Subhuman trash amongst the four curry countries. they work hard in my city and sell rice. but they are just too idk, just not good.
You are being quite lookist. ”just idk, just not good’ sounds like something a (white) foid would say about curries.

If they’re hard working (according to you) they’re not doing anything wrong.

You are being quite lookist. ”just idk, just not good’ sounds like something a (white) foid would say about curries.
I have interacted with Bengalis many times. they always leave bad taste in my mouth. nothing to do with looks.

how many nukes india have? how many pakistan have? when will the india pakistan war start? 2022?

Dude he's pissed because of that other thread JFL
2Alt.gif

Keep coping
Stop deluding yourself into thinking that a 5'2 Indian is going to slay, as a result of India becoming a super power. You're the one coping, and possibly dreaming, that this would happen, so you can get JB pussy.

Stop deluding yourself into thinking that a 5'2 Indian is going to slay, as a result of India becoming a super power. You're the one coping, and possibly dreaming, that this would happen, so you can get JB pussy.

I asked a question dumb ass, never did I say that I thought a 5'2 indian can slay.

What are the 4 curry countries? I thought there were 3.

What are the 4 curry countries? I thought there were 3.
Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. are the big 4. there are multiple small curry nations(Maldives, Dubai (50-80% curry at this point), Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago/west indies, and few more I maybe missing).

The women are rice theory would destroy most Hindu copers tbh. Islam made curryland more based ngl, although it's still a shit hole.
Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan. are the big 4. there are multiple small curry nations(Maldives, Dubai (50-80% curry at this point), Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago/west indies, and few more I maybe missing).
Sri Lankans look abbo.

Also nepal

Issue every hindu an assault rifle!

Nepal is just tall asian, not curry.

Pajeet cope. Muslim indians simpyl mog Hindpoo indians since they have Turkic/Persian admizture and actuaslly eat meat.

JFL at these jihad copers. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

220px-Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg

I can only imagine how sexually frustrated those migrants are. They probably jack off on rabbits or something

JFL

cause you cousin fuckers also robbed india.
You are giving too much credit to curry muslims. Those who robbed india are long gone. The only ones left are their rape products and filthy converts.
Pajeet cope. Muslim indians simpyl mog Hindpoo indians since they have Turkic/Persian admizture and actuaslly eat meat.
Central asian admixture has more to do with geography and ethnicity than religion. I have seen enough arab looking hindus and curry looking muslims to know that
they are rice no? I know curry culture dominates their media but the people look rice
Rice are a majority but there is a big curry minority

C'mon those Turks raped you Pakis the most, don't cry a mess around, you still smell of spent spunk, keep worshipping the kike God, until we make you invisible like he is, jfl, whatever shithole Pakistan was you ran to Europe to save your ass some pennies off the cumskin's land

Last edited:
Mogged

jfl at these threads :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The curries are fighting

:feelshaha:

True. Muslim males always bring gender imbalance to countries they immigrate to.

That is why Pakistan is so rich. Lmao at these losers who are product of rapes. Keep praising Ghauri and Ghazanavi who raped your granny lol.

You think illegal immigration is a problem in the west? Well india has had million and millions of muslim men illegal immigrants come in since 1947 from bangladesh and burhma.

They were even doing terrorism on indian soldiers, raped and killed non muslims in india.

India is doomed.
Brutal. There is no non-dystopian solution for that problem. Even if hypergamy and other stuff was nothing more than a paranoid delusion the gender ratio dooms men to inceldom. In my country we got a surplus of men of 20% due to mass migration within the last few years. The same gender ratio as in China. Not saying that the situation here is even remotely as bad as the situation in Asia, but the demographic development is the most brutal black pill.

India is doomed.
India was built by immigration you racist. Please learn to control your problematic thoughts and be more accommodating of the new Indians

Brutal. There is no non-dystopian solution for that problem. Even if hypergamy and other stuff was nothing more than a paranoid delusion the gender ratio dooms men to inceldom. In my country we got a surplus of men of 20% due to mass migration within the last few years. The same gender ratio as in China. Not saying that the situation here is even remotely as bad as the situation in Asia, but the demographic development is the most brutal black pill.
Kriegen Kriegen Kriegen! It's over for Kaisercels
India was built by immigration you racist. Please learn to control your problematic thoughts and be more accommodating of the new Indians
Bring your MG and march quietly!

India is doomed.
Hi my country is filled with fucking hinduks from india
can you tell them to get the FUCK out of my country?

:cryfeels: why

Muslim indians are converted hindus for the most part dumb ass camel fucking piss drinker. Would love to see turks/persions try to attack inida 1 on 1 in 2020 so we can destroy those barbarian.
Hi my country is filled with fucking hinduks from india
can you tell them to get the FUCK out of my country?

No bitch hindus are a minority everywhere. The more they spread in other countries the better. I hope hindus multiply in the billions in your country and take it over.

Last edited: