Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another shitty New Year

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
All I did was get drunk this New Year with a couple of blackpilled incel friends this New Year. When we were outside we only saw couples while the 3 of us tried to get wasted to cope. We wanted to get bitches but it didn't turn out well for autistic spergs like us. I just wanna kms afterwards. :feelsrope:

friends? friend are chad only

you have blackpilled incel friends? how?

All I did was get drunk this New Year with a couple of blackpilled incel friends this New Year. When we were outside we only saw couples while the 3 of us tried to get wasted to cope. We wanted to get bitches but it didn't turn out well for autistic spergs like us. I just wanna kms afterwards. :feelsrope:
I’ve been really sick so I just sat at home depressed and cooked some meat and potatoes.

It is really brutal being alone on new years since it’s a day people celebrate with their friends or loved ones and think to the future. When I think of 2024 and the future I just feel crushing despair.

Cool you have a few buddies who understand your hardship, that’s a great thing. Hopefully they’re just as based as you.

you have blackpilled incel friends? how?
My hope is this is a sign more young men are waking up. It’s difficult to find camaraderie when other men are delusional and brainwashed. It’s hopefully easier to make buddies in an environment where more men “get it” and have seen the truth of our situation.

I’ve been really sick so I just sat at home depressed and cooked some meat and potatoes.

It is really brutal being alone on new years since it’s a day people celebrate with their friends or loved ones and think to the future. When I think of 2024 and the future I just feel crushing despair.

Cool you have a few buddies who understand your hardship, that’s a great thing. Hopefully they’re just as based as you.
They recognize how cucked soyciety has become over the past decade as much as i do and most of you guys. The only problem is that we still have bluepill delusions of ascending anytime we meet.

My hope is this is a sign more young men are waking up. It’s difficult to find camaraderie when other men are delusional and brainwashed. It’s hopefully easier to make buddies in an environment where more men “get it” and have seen the truth of our situation.
Yeah its rough, I know 2 guys online that I have met up with irl before that are incels I guess, one has never had a GF another guy had a GF but didnt even kiss her and that was it and he still reminesces on it even though it was years ago, they could be like my incel brothers but its just such a big deal to expose yourself and be like "hey i am a manlet incel" and I feel like all respect will be lost for me.
I got giga lucky by finding out they know all the incel terminology.
It is giga lucky congrats
The only problem is that we still have bluepill delusions of ascending anytime we meet.
Yeah I mean this depends, I feel like some incels think you are fakecel unless you are 100% sure its over but its not 100% over for me, stats say only 90% of foids will reject me based off height so thats 10% that wont, but thats just 10% for one thing, they need to find me attractive beyond that, then they cant be a whore or obese, they have to live near me and I have no friends and social opportunities etc.

Yeah I mean this depends, I feel like some incels think you are fakecel unless you are 100% sure its over but its not 100% over for me, stats say only 90% of foids will reject me based off height so thats 10% that wont, but thats just 10% for one thing, they need to find me attractive beyond that, then they cant be a whore or obese, they have to live near me and I have no friends and social opportunities etc.
Same all I have is guy friends, no chance of ascending. We tried to coldapproach bitches but it went as well as for that PUA in the latest rehab room video. First one thousand rejections are just a warm up bro.

Same all I have is guy friends, no chance of ascending. We tried to coldapproach bitches but it went as well as for that PUA in the latest rehab room video. First one thousand rejections are just a warm up bro.
Lol yeah cold approach is a meme you need warm approach for social interactions and stuff but if ur friends are all the same you all have no social resources except each other and none of you know any bitches or anything.

Brutal natural selection pill

im fuckin miserable, lonely, and depressed as always but for some reason its worst this year.

it seems to be getting worst every passing year.