Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another terrible day at college

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
This morning at my college, I have been Seeing couples all around me and groups of friends together. It has reminded me that I'm a social outcast. It feels bad, man. :feelsbadman:
The only reason why I show up to classes is so that my grade won't fall down due to being absent.

its only morning for me and I already have a terrible shitty day. WHY CANT SOMEONE DO SOMETHING?

I missed my lecture today because I slept in. Prof doesn't post notes online and I have no friends so it's over.

This morning at my college, I have been Seeing couples all around me and groups of friends together. It has reminded me that I'm a social outcast. It feels bad, man. :feelsbadman:
The only reason why I show up to classes is so that my grade won't fall down due to being absent.
Neet's life saves me from this suffering

This experience is brutal man :feelsbadman: Luckily I was bluepilled for most of that time, otherwise I would’ve lost my mind. Although I did have an infuriating experience towards the end of college.

Hunker down for Valentine’s Day bro, it is gonna be rough. Get your copes ready and shit.

time to neetmaxx

End It Its Over GIF by UFC

time to neetmaxx
I won't, I want to graduate from my university as soon as possible. I will try to live a normal life after university

I won't, I want to graduate from my university as soon as possible. I will try to live a normal life after university
Mhmmmm, not a bad goal

same for me! at least when you're working full-time you can be more invisible. university just feels like endless toil with the numerous assignments due each week and stressful exams.

Exact same thing for me. College wasn’t built for us