Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another year, another month of degeneracy [Clown World]

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Another year to celebrate the mentally-ill and their heretic ways whilst encouraging them. What is there is even celebrate? How much shit you can get on your dick? How many other faggots you can infect with AIDS? How many kids you can diddle before getting v& by the glowies and then cry "discrimination" to the clown judge, resulting in being set free a minute later because clown world then rinse and repeat? Imagine having a month dedicated to less than 2% of the population because of these abominations just to exist, while they brainwash and rape the kids they "care" so much about :feelsclown:. Hell they even brainwash young gullible incels into becoming one of them, further spreading (((their))) agenda and accelerating suicide rates. To any normies or ITcels lurkers reading this answer me these questions, I would love to hear your excuses for allowing this profanity. With that I will leave you some truth bombs and my final thoughts, enjoy faggots! :society:

Fag plagues

8 the lgbt movement health issues the dangers of anal sex 37 638

1533456404819m
5 2
New infections pie chart
Keep calm and kill all faggots

I HATE EVERY FAG ON EARTH FOR DOING THIS SHIT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

this world is utterly gynocentric and going to shit .

whats new even

Based thread ngl but you care way too much about “muh kids are getting groomed:soy:” like some tradcuck/christcuck Qanon boomer :bluepill::soy: faggot

As a matter of fact, I wish they will actually rape these kids with a 7ft pole like the rightoids are saying they do, unfortunately this is not the case yet but I can’t wait when it will be so I can enjoy the show and have a good laugh :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: Death to all kids I hate kids more than I hate foids and chads, I literally despise these loud obnoxious pieces of shit they all should have been aborted:society::society::society::society:
You sound like a foid :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Based thread ngl but you care way too much about “muh kids are getting groomed:soy:” like some tradcuck/christcuck Qanon boomer :bluepill::soy: faggot
You got me all wrong about me having any empathy towards children, I couldn't get less of a fuck unless the kid is deformed at birth and a bullying victim. But what I do care about is how the justice system is rigged and is giving faggots special treatment no matter how atrocious the crimes they commit. If the average incel tried to advance on a 17 year old foid he will immediately face death row or worse, get beaten to death by cuck fellow inmates and prison guards. If a tranny MtF faggot were to anally rape a foid toddler, they will either be sent to a foid prison where they will impregnate other foids by also raping them (which isn't even a punishment IMO :society:) OR more likely just be given probation and a slap on the wrist, while being praised by other degenerates and fag enablers. Faggots also CANNOT lose in today's soyciety, it soon be illegal to deny advances by a faggot because it will be seem as "hOmOpHoBiC" :feelsclown:

Very based and high IQ,
even after I deconverted from Christianity to Atheism I still hate these gays
These faggots create degeneracy

“You are disgusted by two faggots fucking each other’s poopy buttholes, you must be a closet faggot yourself. By the way I don’t hate faggots I’m just going to shame you for being one though”:soy:

“You are disgusted by two faggots fucking each other’s poopy buttholes, you must be a closet faggot yourself. By the way I don’t hate faggots I’m just going to shame you for being one though”:soy:
:feelsclown:

As a matter of fact, I wish they will actually rape these kids with a 7ft pole like the rightoids are saying they do, unfortunately this is not the case yet but I can’t wait when it will be so I can enjoy the show and have a good laugh :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: Death to all kids I hate kids more than I hate foids and chads, I literally despise these loud obnoxious pieces of shit they all should have been aborted:society::society::society::society:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/O54kdD4MauA?feature=share