Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Answer this honestly brocels

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
What was the closest moment you reached the limit and thought something like: "okay, this is serious, I'm going to kill myself in the next few hours, fuck this world" ?

I don't want to know why you stopped doing it, I just want to know what situation made you so depressed to the point that you actually thought about committing suicide with no regrets.

Never

(Just because I wasn’t suicidal, doesen’t mean i was happy, so use ya brain niggaz)

When I almost jumped in front of a metro train bcs was homeless for a bit

One time my low iq fat balding lazy manlet curry father who hasn’t worked a job since like 2015 smashed my PC monitor (I was a shut in teenager, not blackpilled but definitely close, and my PC was basically my entire life). Snuck out around 10pm to a nearby bridge and was crying the whole way. I remember one lady stopped to ask if I was ok but I didn’t say anything back. Chickened out of course after standing by the bridge for like 30 mins JFL.

I have no siblings or friends so basically no one I can trauma dump all this bullshit on.

Last edited:
I never had the guts to do it

When i finished my time at the childcare center and i had to move living alone at 16 and had no clues how to do it.
I started selling something i can't mention imported by people i better don't mention to raise quick bux. While kept getting bullied by life and people around me so one time i consciously didn't payed the stock i had to resell because i was sure i would have been shot dead. Coward act, i know. It was a way to make others end my life without properly suicide. Luckly, or unfortunately, the guys had mercy on me and just smashed a couple of bricks on me so besides small skull and elpbow fractures nothing really happened.
I then settled down and buxed good a bit so i left "that job" and felt slightly better.

I was going home and saw one woman and man talking ( obviously neighbours). When I passed near them I heard that woman ( not young, maybe 60+ ) said: "[that] person haven't done anything bad to me but I don't like him".
I'm 99. 99999% sure she talked about me simply judging from her tone and context (also my intuition).
I had many brutal and humiliating experiences in my life so this event seems like slight inconvenience but it struck me so deeply because it was peak subhuman life experience:
Your existence alone makes random people passionately dislike you.

What was the closest moment you reached the limit and thought something like: "okay, this is serious, I'm going to kill myself in the next few hours, fuck this world" ?

I don't want to know why you stopped doing it, I just want to know what situation made you so depressed to the point that you actually thought about committing suicide with no regrets.
It's like a everyday routine for me .

After many failures to turn my life around. Realizing I'm too weak willed to do anything about it and that improvement ship has sailed already. Still think about it from time to time especially late at night but just cope by convincing myself that I'll change from next week. Been saying this for the past 100 weeks now. I will end it when my copes run dry, it feels just right.

that] person haven't done anything bad to me but I don't like him".
I thought I was the only one hearing this kind of shit about myself, this forum always surprising me :lul:

One time my low iq fat balding lazy manlet curry father who hasn’t worked a job since like 2015 smashed my PC monitor (I was a shut in teenager, not blackpilled but definitely close, and my PC was basically my entire life). Snuck out around 10pm to a nearby bridge and was crying the whole way. I remember one lady stopped to ask if I was ok but I didn’t say anything back. Chickened out of course after standing by the bridge for like 30 mins JFL.

I have no siblings or friends so basically no one I can trauma dump all this bullshit on.
Fucking useless ethnic parents, I hate them

Fucking useless ethnic parents, I hate them
Ethnic nigger parents cuck you out of every avenue to become NTmaxxed/social ON TOP of the disadvantage of being ethnic and then ge mad when their kid spends their time indoors on the PC because he has no friends, gf or reason to go outside.

Fuck hypocritical shitskins they need to stop reproducing. Selfish faggots just use their kids as a retirement plan (and don’t even invest in their well-being so they can be a decent wagecuck, the kid just ends up being a depressed autistic pile of shit :lul:

They should off themselves
Ethnic nigger parents cuck you out of every avenue to become NTmaxxed/social ON TOP of the disadvantage of being ethnic and then ge mad when their kid spends their time indoors on the PC because he has no friends, gf or reason to go outside
Same for peeskins, they want an obedient slave betabuxx, we can't even get a partner, they need to be exterminated
Fuck hypocritical shitskins they need to stop reproducing. Selfish faggots just use their kids as a retirement plan (and don’t even invest in their well-being so they can be a decent wagecuck, the kid just ends up being a depressed autistic pile of shit :lul:

it was 2016 a few days after my 20th birthday. I made the decision to not live any longer because nothing suited me (it still doesn't today) I was dissatisfied with everything. I left a farewell message in my room, it was just a few sentences, even an insult to my parents Jfl. anyway i left the house, it was 11pm, i thought to myself, oh man i'm leaving this door for the last time, somehow a strange but also somehow a great feeling. my emotions were very neutral i have to say, i wasn't sad at all i was guided by deep hatred at the moment. my life went through my head again on the way to the train station, I thought about where and how things went wrong in my life so that it ultimately drove me to commit suicide. arrived at the station it was a few minutes until the train would arrive. I studied the timetable at home and chose a late time, 11pm as mentioned above, because at this time there is little or nothing going on at the station and I chose a freight train because they drive through the station and don't stop there. I then barricaded myself in the bushes at the end of the platform and kept checking my cell phone to see where the train was. it was 11:16 p.m., the time that was on the timetable but nothing happened, i waited, was completely relaxed, didn’t think about anything else, just waited for the train, another 5 minutes passed, still no sign of the train. then another 2-3 minutes passed and i stopped trying to commit suicide because it was winter and i was freezing lol. i then started on my way home again and when i walked away from the station for half a minute or so i heard the train as it drove through the station. I was just like, oh man, if I had stayed just a minute longer JFL. After that I didn't dare to attempt suicide anymore. it was not my fate. My fate was this fcking forum here.

Once when I was very depressed. I dont remember when exactly because every day is the same and a few days every month I get to that point when Im ready to do it

I remember one night when I felt particularly bad and I thought "ok, that's it, I can't anymore, I'm going to jump off the bridge near my house in the morning" and when I went to the bridge and was about to do it I told myself that I was too young and if I still wanted to do it at 25+ then I was going to do it.

When i finished my time at the childcare center and i had to move living alone at 16 and had no clues how to do it.
I started selling something i can't mention imported by people i better don't mention to raise quick bux. While kept getting bullied by life and people around me so one time i consciously didn't payed the stock i had to resell because i was sure i would have been shot dead. Coward act, i know. It was a way to make others end my life without properly suicide. Luckly, or unfortunately, the guys had mercy on me and just smashed a couple of bricks on me so besides small skull and elpbow fractures nothing really happened.
I then settled down and buxed good a bit so i left "that job" and felt slightly better.
Heisenberg

Ima going to shoot my neighbour cuz he looked at me funny

after my classmates found out that my older sister does videochat

After many failures to turn my life around. Realizing I'm too weak willed to do anything about it and that improvement ship has sailed already. Still think about it from time to time especially late at night but just cope by convincing myself that I'll change from next week. Been saying this for the past 100 weeks now. I will end it when my copes run dry, it feels just right.
I relate with this. Stay strong brocel

I was never suicidal but there have been moments in school where I just broke. It was internally thought sometimes at my house I’ve broke too.
When my dad died , but I still want to go to heaven so I can t
My dad also died. He died on Halloween 2021. I also felt the same way when he did

My mother being alive alone is enough to deter me from suicide

All my friends basically left me and I had nothing to live for because life had been treating me like shit for a while when it happend and thatvwas the final straw. Went to a bridge and try to get to the other side of the railings so I could jump off. A man walked by and said I should be careful because he thought I was just playing around. When he saw that I was crying my eyes out he stopped me and we went to his house were he tried to calm me down. If it wasn't for him I probably would've killed myself. But tbh I kinda regret that he saw me that night. I hope I will get that same courage I felt at that time and do it properly.

Many times but I got over it pretty quick

Asking a girl out through text and the repercussions