Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anti black are copers

Black women are the absolute bottom of the barrel, can't blame anyone for not wanting them. Coming across a genhinely gl black bitch is pretty hard. Plus imo everyone should be entitled to a foid of their own ethnicity

I agree. Ban them all

Half of this site consists of poos living in the West who refuse to date their own race and won't settle for anything below a blonde virgin. They are standardcels who could easily ascend by just, you know, going back.

If you are an indiginous inhabitant it's far more reasonable to not want to mate with non-indiginous invaders tbh.

I'd still mate with a cute ethnic though :feelscomfy:

View attachment 1023430
Would you ascend with her
She looks underage nigga

Half of this site consists of poos living in the West who refuse to date their own race and won't settle for anything below a blonde virgin. They are standardcels who could easily ascend by just, you know, going back.

If you are an indiginous inhabitant it's far more reasonable to not want to mate with non-indiginous invaders tbh.

I'd still mate with a cute ethnic though :feelscomfy:
Going for non-virgin = cucked tbh.
Most people here are standardcels, including whites. @Sneir is the biggest standardcel on this site’s history.

I joke about all negro women being subhuman however I think there are some genuinely not subhuman and good people. They're just incredibly rare.

She looks underage nigga

Going for non-virgin = cucked tbh.
Most people here are standardcels, including whites. @Sneir is the biggest standardcel on this site’s history.
I agree, my only standard isn't whale

My standards

1. Must be biologically female
2. Must not be deformed