Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just another day in the life of a white man in third world

Good looking black girls. Fuck that white brah enjoying all the things

I'm sorry but sexpats of all kinds need to be physically removed, and race traitor foids need to be turned into fucktoys for local men for their crimes

White men still have the highest SMV around the world. This BBC fetish is mostly a Western phenomenon.

AIdro_lu4igPdHjA-GkMV18EVeH7ix7sIodv04jF0BMC7c4=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

White men still have the highest SMV around the world. This BBC fetish is mostly a Western phenomenon.
i just realized, why are we even concerned about this? sexhaver problems

I'm sorry but sexpats of all kinds need to be physically removed, and race traitor foids need to be turned into fucktoys for local men for their crimes
I couldn't agree more with this. Neither should whites or black or any other types of ethnics abuse this.

JBW and BBC are law
Ban all fucking crackers and niggers! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:

He's good-looking and rather tall, this guy would have no problem fucking girls in the west :feelsseriously:

He's good-looking and rather tall, this guy would have no problem fucking girls in the west :feelsseriously:
All sexpat vloggers tend to be tall and average looking.

All sexpat vloggers tend to be tall and average looking.
Tbh
People in these vids aren't incel at all, and the average whitecel going in those places is more likely to get robbed and killed by locals rather than fuck girls

Anyone fucking many foids when they can do well enough should be roped along with sluts

its not even cross your mind that 'oh, maybe i can slay?'
white people are hated all over the world because the kike media has a chokehold on everyone, stop coping.

It takes someone else to say it

Seamaxxed chads

Reply thread to

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k_udpOjP1k

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyoKlEdk_3E

@jbb
@LeFrenchCel
@curryboy
@supersoldier
@juche necromancer
@lazy_gamer_423
@KillNiggers
@AsiaCel
@Made_In_Azania
@edgelordcel
@Ci Jey

Also notice in the other thread they were a lot of ethnic men :waitwhat:

yeah this dude is not a white man

he is a giga mogger so obviously hes gonna slay in SEA, anywhere really.

Username checks out
smh, u also think fatcels are truecel so no point in saying anything tbh. wish i can change my name so ppl stop pointing it out, they wanna ignore statistical facts and only thing they care about is a fcking unchangeable name

white can sexpat bro, some might view it as betabux but its something white men can do. wanna do it or not is another story
People view it as betabuxxing because that is what it is and any man of any race can do it if they are from the west

Reply thread to

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k_udpOjP1k

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyoKlEdk_3E

@jbb
@LeFrenchCel
@curryboy
@supersoldier
@juche necromancer
@lazy_gamer_423
@KillNiggers
@AsiaCel
@Made_In_Azania
@edgelordcel
@Ci Jey

Also notice in the other thread they were a lot of ethnic men :waitwhat:

That Kenya shit hit way to close to home bro. I am an east africancel and just seeing how constantly we get mogged by touristmaxxers coming to see Lion chads is brootal daily. Sheboons are just as hungry for white cocku as all foids they are just the ugliest but all the least baboon looking once only have sex with whites/non-blacks its over

That Kenya shit hit way to close to home bro. I am an east africancel and just seeing how constantly we get mogged by touristmaxxers coming to see Lion chads is brootal daily. Sheboons are just as hungry for white cocku as all foids they are just the ugliest but all the least baboon looking once only have sex with whites/non-blacks its over
Nigger foids are nigger only

Nigger foids are nigger only
All foids prefer whites especially former colonies like Kenya, but this sub only speaks to perspective of american sheboons that are Tyrone only

Only for money though
money, status and even aesthetics, I am not a JBWtard but racial preference is a huge thing same reason why white foids are the most desired foids in the world

Who do white women prefer?

Article content
The Cardiff researchers discovered that white women (in Britain at least) opt first for black males, followed by whites and then Asians.
Source: https://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/who-do-white-women-and-men-like-to-date-surprising-study
I think you may be confused. The article is talking about inter-ethnic relationships. The study was about whites in Britain, when dating outside their own ethnicity (presumably English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, etc). From almost any source, almost all races and ethnicities of people prefer and do date within their own ethnicity or ethnic group, and the study does not refute this.
It is saying that when white females are not dating within their own ethnicity (not race, those are two separate categories), they firstly prefer black men (and presumably the various ethnicities contained within that race), then other white men of different ethnicities (aka not native British ethnicities, this could be Norwegian, Icelandic, etc), then Asian men (and their ethnic variants).

I want to rape these foids strictly in GTA 6

I think you may be confused. The article is talking about inter-ethnic relationships. The study was about whites in Britain, when dating outside their own ethnicity (presumably English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, etc). From almost any source, almost all races and ethnicities of people prefer and do date within their own ethnicity or ethnic group, and the study does not refute this.
It is saying that when white females are not dating within their own ethnicity (not race, those are two separate categories), they firstly prefer black men (and presumably the various ethnicities contained within that race), then other white men of different ethnicities (aka not native British ethnicities, this could be Norwegian, Icelandic, etc), then Asian men (and their ethnic variants).
Based reading :feelsokman: