Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anti depressants are like applying brun cream on your skin which is burning still

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Like a fire is beneath your legs and it keeps burning your legs,anti depressant is like cream for burn skin.It wont stop the fire.......

they make you feel strange.
it's preferable to be depressed.
ssris are very sinister in their effects.

SSRIs and jewpills are meant to make you feel bad, so that you keep giving them more money,It is a huge scam.

Like a fire is beneath your legs and it keeps burning your legs,anti depressant is like cream for burn skin.It wont stop the fire.......
thats a great description of what zoloft did to me including my dick.

Never taken antidepressants before tbh

Got them prescribed and stopped taking them after a week and just lied to my psychiatrist. But I think they started sensing that I was lying to them and now I need to take antipsychotics under observance. Sucks but I negotiated to half the dose 2 times

You have to be a real fucking sadist if you finish highschool and start a psychology degree thinking "I'm going to become a psychiatrist :)" fucking hate those quacks

Last edited: