Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Antidepressant made my orgasm 10x stronger, almost got a heart attack

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I took my first pill of a new antidepressant today and I just had a fap session. I always had a strong orgasm especially after edging for an hour+ as I like to do but this time, holy shit... It was 10x stronger, I felt like I was going to get a heart attack then. I see this as a massive win. MAybe Jew pills aren't as bad... ALthough it was a little bit more difficult to get the orgasm in the end (I was constantly hard, just getting to climax was more difficult). I still feel dizzy.

How did you get those jew pills

what did you tell him/her?
All my symptoms and life experiences. Not going into too much detail, come on... But they are good, I already made a thread about them with their name if you are interested, look it up.

All my symptoms and life experiences. Not going into too much detail, come on... But they are good, I already made a thread about them with their name if you are interested, look it up.
nice, are you worried about any withdrawals or some shit like that?

What's in it?

nice, are you worried about any withdrawals or some shit like that?
A little bit, I heard it's more difficult to lay off antidepressants if they helped you than it is to cure depression. LMFAO That sounds scary as fuck. But for now I'll be taking them since it's a very small dose and I can stop taking them at any time.
What's in it?
Venlafaxinum whatever that is. But I feel dryness in my mouth and tingling in my throat.

A little bit, I heard it's more difficult to lay off antidepressants if they helped you than it is to cure depression. LMFAO That sounds scary as fuck. But for now I'll be taking them since it's a very small dose and I can stop taking them at any time.

Venlafaxinum whatever that is.
nice, enjoy buddy boyo, hope you don't hooked on them

Damn I want you have. Mine kill my sex drive and make it nigh impossible to get off. Probably for the better though

Serotonin surge. But what goes up must come down. Throw those demonic pills away

I took my first pill of a new antidepressant today and I just had a fap session. I always had a strong orgasm especially after edging for an hour+ as I like to do but this time, holy shit... It was 10x stronger, I felt like I was going to get a heart attack then. I see this as a massive win. MAybe Jew pills aren't as bad... ALthough it was a little bit more difficult to get the orgasm in the end (I was constantly hard, just getting to climax was more difficult). I still feel dizzy.
is it wellbutrin or something that increases dopamine? Those medication are known for these kind of effects, while the serotonin ones do the opposite

Lies tbh when i took jewloft i could barely coom.Still have a bit of troule cooming but i stopped taking it a short time ago so maybe it will improve in a month or two

Lies tbh when i took jewloft i could barely coom.Still have a bit of troule cooming but i stopped taking it a short time ago so maybe it will improve in a month or two
Well I'm just saying like it is. It was more difficult to cum, like I had to really focus at the end but the result was astronomical. My dick was hard all the time and after orgasm it remained hard for good 2 minutes.

Tell me exactly what you are taking, I want to try it to see if I have the opposite effect and totally kill my ultra high sex drive once and for all. It's fucking useless and depressing if I don't get to actually use it for something. Why do I even have this shit?

You're pistol and ammo is in the mail...

It should show up right after you run out of pillz

is it wellbutrin or something that increases dopamine? Those medication are known for these kind of effects, while the serotonin ones do the opposite

Venlafaxine is thought to be a Serotonin/Norepinephrine(adrenaline) re-uptake inhibitors, aka an SNRI.

Of course no one really knows all of what they are doing, as they hit many receptors including ones we don't even know about.

Also by hitting some receptors it causes other receptors to change. Like switches and dials.

How it reacts in each person is almost unknowable, except by just trying them.

I would guess it unlocked the opiod receptors and/or other ones involved in orgasm for him.

Serotonin surge. But what goes up must come down. Throw those demonic pills away

Ya he'll have to see what happens when his body adapts to it. But its a good sign that its working so well right away.

But its a good sign that its working so well right away
But All Drugs work well for the first time.
Images 5