Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment any Bangladeshi in this forum?

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Greycel
All the theories and perspectives shared by the legendcels in this forum are from western point of view only. How much do you relate with them as a Bangladeshi as BD is heavily influenced by Islamic+indian subcontinent culture....

He lives in America though. I think OP is asking for Bangladeshis living in Bangladesh.
I don't think there are any Bengalis in Banglasdesh. The only mainland curries are from India.

I don't think there are any Bengalis in Banglasdesh. The only mainland curries are from India.

Did you worshipping your pedophile prophet muhammad??

Does being involuntary celibate considered haram in your islamic pajeet land sir?

How is Bangladesh brother?, is it very crowded?

Bangladesh is the size of england....and has the population which is equal to uk+ France + Germany
Imagine living there:feelsugh:, everywhere there is people. Hope you are doing well brother.I’ve seen some video of Dhaka, and it looks legit shithole.

Imagine living there:feelsugh:, everywhere there is people. Hope you are doing well brother.I’ve seen some video of Dhaka, and it looks legit shithole.
Then think about this...I dont get any attention from Bangladeshi girls who are way below the gloval Standard.... Then how pathetic am i

Then think about this...I dont get any attention from Bangladeshi girls who are way below the gloval Standard.... Then how pathetic am i
:feelsrope: I’ve seen some cute Bangladeshis here in Singapore married with Bangladeshi construction workers here. Suifuel for me.

All the theories and perspectives shared by the legendcels in this forum are from western point of view only. How much do you relate with them as a Bangladeshi as BD is heavily influenced by Islamic+indian subcontinent culture....
I feel very sorry for Bengalis. You have suffered extremely from sandniggers rule to pommy rule to pakistan's rule. Fuck, how are you even alive after these genocides and famines man?

:feelsrope: I’ve seen some cute Bangladeshis here in Singapore married with Bangladeshi construction workers here. Suifuel for me.
In which way you find them cute? Even Latinas and arab women are way more attractive

In which way you find them cute? Even Latinas and arab women are way more attractive
Ofc top 10%, not the bottom ones. Those ones can easily pass as latinas and Arab.

How did you find out about this place ? Dude bangaldesh? How did you get blackpilled ?

Did you worshipping your pedophile prophet muhammad??

Does being involuntary celibate considered haram in your islamic pajeet land sir?
the only things i like about Muslims are incense sticks, scarves, and militaria

i left chr because it is just a bunch of racist liberal bullshit

Kemon asen bhaijan

I don't think inceldom problem is that bad in the third world. There's a reason this forum is western centric despite the usage of English language in places like Philippines/India