Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any bookcels here?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I bought the rest of Houellebecq's novels and they finally came. I waited all week for this, I'm so fucking pumped. Reading Houellebecq is one of the few things that actually gives me joy in my miserable incel life. Most things that should bring me pleasure only bring me suffering like my signature, a quote from Houellebecq, says. This is an exception.

I love how he always has hot young foids on his covers JFL. It kinda makes it uncomfortable to read in public but I understand why they're there.

Yes, I love reading my favourite books Harry Potter and 1984! :soy:

ive been reading educational law books, trying to unimaxx

I finished his extension du domaine de la lutte in the first Covid lockdown, kek

Based. I read Whatever last year.

I read books daily. :feelsjuice:

I've tried Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra, but despite his ideas being pretty appealing to me, i couldn't finish the book due to my subhuman attention span.

I bought the rest of Houellebecq's novels and they finally came. I waited all week for this, I'm so fucking pumped. Reading Houellebecq is one of the few things that actually gives me joy in my miserable incel life. Most things that should bring me pleasure only bring me suffering like my signature, a quote from Houellebecq, says. This is an exception.

I love how he always has hot young foids on his covers JFL. It kinda makes it uncomfortable to read in public but I understand why they're there.

Houllebecq's Whatever was too boring for me to finish. I could only read about the first 25% of Whatever.

I like to read. It's one of the few solid copes available to me.
But I often start reading a book, read a part(s) of it and then put a book aside.
I have read straight from beginning to an end only a minority of books.

The incel stuff comes later.
How did you get through the first 25% of the book ?

Maybe the book is better in French than English.

The narrator was pretty cool I thought.
Yeah I liked him. The beginning was pretty good actually. I liked when he talked about that stupid bitch taking her clothes off and the frumps of the department who were feminists. And how he lost his “drive”. And the horrors of menial office interactions. It’s all very relatable

Ic

When I was younger I was reading book after book, I remember liking Tommorow, 7 books if I remember correctly, now no way I could've read female pov. I remember being pissed because I had to wait for the 3rd book of Kingkiller chronicles, I just checked and it's still not out :lul:. I was usually reading fantasy/zombie/Apocalypse books.

I was reading some Urban Fantasy Classics that I used to read when I wasn't plunging into the abyss and seeing them now feels fucking horrendous seeing all the standard cuckture that it was pushing (Also learned one was wrote by a fat foid).