Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Christians here?

jjbomb

jjbomb

Banned
-
Or is it just atheist retards here

This place is more religious than .org. But yes there’s obviously fedora tippers here

This place is more religious than .org. But yes there’s obviously fedora tippers here
I saw a religion poll earlier but I couldn't find it, you any the demographics?

oh my science

There's plenty of delusional christcucks here that worship your made up skydaddy concocted by Jews to control the masses

I saw a religion poll earlier but I couldn't find it, you any the demographics?
There was an older one with 200+ votes most are atheist with Christians coming in half of atheists and Muslims making 2/3 of the christian vote or smth

There's plenty of delusional christcucks here that worship your made up skydaddy concocted by Jews to control the masses
"concocted by Jews"
Retard, christianity is directly against what the jews believe

You worship a dead Jew on stick
You worship atheism and femminism, all atheists are retards and all follow the god of LGBTQ and faggots, just because you're a incel doesn't make you any different from mainstream atheists

God is dead and Jesus isn't coming anytime soon to save us. The end

IMG 2934

I’d rather believe in something waiting for me after death even if there’s nothing there, then not believing anything at all and wasting the one life I have feeling completely hopeless. My dating life may be hopeless, but my copes don’t need to be. I need some kind of joy in this life even if it’s just a squeeze

I gave up on God, and I chose Mammon.

There are many hindus and jihadists here, OP

I’m a Christian but I struggle with faith tbh

If you die you rott in the ground.

The end.