Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any College Dropoutcels Here?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I failed my first semester, I only went to class for 3 weeks before I completely stopped because I got too anxious leaving my home and thing is I knew this would happen, my mother wouldn't stop bitching at me everyday to apply for college for months and now I'm 4k in debt with a GPA of 0 because I didn't complete a single test or assignment and now she wants to me to apply again.

I failed my first semester, I only went to class for 3 weeks before I completely stopped because I got too anxious leaving my home and thing is I knew this would happen, my mother wouldn't stop bitching at me everyday to apply for college for months and now I'm 4k in debt with a GPA of 0 because I didn't complete a single test or assignment and now she wants to me to apply again.
Highschool dropout

Do homeschool

homeschooling is pretty based tbh cuz u dont have to learn retarded shit u will never use in life
It IS lol. FUCK highschool. Normies prison

What's your plan now? Are you going to NEET for the rest of your life?

I remember you once said collegecels are fakecels jfl, how the turn tables
kek I remember that also; I also thought OP didn't like me but he's now following me it seems.

Why did your acc get wiped btw?
On a serious note college is very hard, if you don't ACTUALLY study you'll make 0 progress
Depends on the major, the exact type of work you're doing, etc.

Do homeschool
I get easily distracted when I'm on my computer.

On a serious note college is very hard, if you don't ACTUALLY study you'll make 0 progress
I meant those living at their universities, I commuted.

Same situation as you, didn't even finish the semester and dipped

And they are fakecels, only mentally adjusted normies can survive 4 years of college, and this just only proves it.

I didn’t go to class either but I took very little classes so it didn’t matter I was virtually a neet. JFL I have autism + adhd but ImmA see how I do this semester JFL.

Also I’m not doing computer science that’s a fucking NTFAG NERD TRAIT plus that market is oversaturated and cs majors are fucked if they don’t giga connections maxx.
this only applies towards STEM.
Yeah I thought he was a perma-NEET already.
Zer0 was never a NEET turns out he was legit younger than me and graduated same year it seems

Go to a community college and take online classes. It saved my wallet

I almost did not make it. At the end, I did, but it had zero effect on my life. Wasted time.

probably gonna happen to me this year

not only am i unmotivated af my degree is probably too hard for me

just apply to an online degree and finish in half the time with half the debt, works out better in the long run

HAHA, I can relate to you since I dropped out too in the first semestER. You have to be NT to keep going like that.

Become a plumber and move to italy

No, I graduated

i have my degree but i’ve been able to find a job in the industry I chose to study

Why don't you just go to trade school or join the military or learn survival skills and disappear in the woods? I'm trying to learn how to do the ladder even though I am an independent adult.

I’m failing this year but I haven’t told my parents. When they find out I’ll just say i tried my best :) .

Not yet, but if I don't get my shit together soon and actually try this semester I will be forced to drop out. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

What's your plan now? Are you going to NEET for the rest of your life?
I might have to do cleps and transfer to a community college for an associates

Also I’m not doing computer science that’s a fucking NTFAG NERD TRAIT plus that market is oversaturated and cs majors are fucked if they don’t giga connections maxx.
I thought this way too but it’s counter intuitive since most retarded normies flake (especially with comp engineering), there are also niche fields that aren’t oversaturated at all, CS has broad uses. But it really does grind my gears when some retarded normie who doesn’t even know what a file system is says he can do four years of rigorous work in a STEM field, thise retards are so blissfully unaware.

Last edited:
I dropped out but I luckily made a ton of money online so I was able to justify it

Yup @Lurkercel0

I'm trying my best not to become a college dropout.
As an incel this shit is pure torture. I feel like a monkey being beamed meaningless calculus problems on a bleak monitor with a ball and chain around my ankle, meanwhile normies and foids can do shit like 'network' and they get to fuck, party, have fun and laugh, and they'll get better jobs than me through connections anyway even though I'm putting so much fucking work into my studies. It's not fair :fuk:

I failed college :feelsrope:

I dropped out of college for a while after the mogging literally drove me insane.

But I ended up going back to a local uni I could commute too, instead of living in a dorm, and finished.

And now wagecucking is driving me insane and feeling I'm gonna end up in the psych ward again or bettER soon.

Did you get so anxious from all the mogging you had?

I was enslaved.

Did u get kicked out of uni?

Yeah I got my associates. Haven't got my bachelor's yet. The system is fucking rigged mane and the classes were getting super hard

too low iq for college, I bet my gpa is in the negatives atp