Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any EDC enthusiasts here?

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
Are there any EDC enthusiasts here?

EDC stands for every day carry. EDC enthusiasts are people who have a passion for knives, flashlights, watches, guns, multitools and stuff like that.

I've always really loved flashlights but none of the good ones are available here (Jews have banned us from amazon/ebay/aliexpress/etc.)

But there is this site that buys them for you from above mentioned sites, and gets a pretty hefty commission + customs fee. Since I wagecuck now I decided to say fuck it and buy a couple flashlights from aliexpress. I've already ordered one. And I'll order the next one soon (still haven't decided between 2 that I like).

I love flashlights like crazy. I've been constantly watching videos and reviews of the light I ordered, and looking at pics of it every day. I have to wait a month or more for it to arrive and it's such a pain but I've finally done it at least. If everything goes right it's only a matter of time till I have a nice little flashlight.

Here's the one I've ordered:

The Sofirn SP10 Pro. It's a pretty famous light with good functionality and good lumens.

Last edited:
I also love watches. I have 3 watches, two analog and one digital. All Casio of course.
I've been thinking about getting this one, the Casio Royal, very popular among EDC community:

I fucking love waterproof things.

What would you do with the flashlight

What would you do with the flashlight
The small one I posted above I will use for my everyday light when I go to the bathroom.
I already have a smal AAA one that I use every night for going to the bathroom but the one I posted above has a warmer tint and also fully customizable light levels, and also it has a max lumen of 800-900 which is about 10 times what my current one can produce.

Last edited:
For a more tactical light with more output and higher throw I am thinking about the Wurkkos FC12:

But Wurkkos FC11 is also a great light, it has a warmer tint but less output and less throw:

I'll probably order the FC12 cause throw is more magnificent, also I already got the SP10 which is quite floody.

The small one I posted above I will use for my everyday light when I go to the bathroom.
I already have a smal AAA one that I use every night for going to the bathroom but the one I posted above has a warmer tint and also fully customizable light levels, and also it has a max lumen of 800-900 which is about 100 times what my current one can produce.
Nice

I also love watches. I have 3 watches, two analog and one digital. All Casio of course.
I've been thinking about getting this one, the Casio Royal, very popular among EDC community:

View attachment 1043594
I'd enjoy wearing watches if I weren't such a fucking wristlet

I like watches and rings

Even AliExpress you can’t order from? Shit dude :feelsbadman:

I have been watching a lot of edc videos recently and the stuff seems really cool and I’d like to get into it.

I used to own a swiss army knife, carried it in my pocket
but then i lost it, cant find it no matter how hard i search, i still grieve to this day :cryfeels:

Ooo this is a special type of autism

I'd enjoy wearing watches if I weren't such a fucking wristlet
I'm also gigawristlet. Hard to find a watch that doesn't look ridiculous on my wrist.

I like watches and rings
Same but I'm not lowinhib enough to wear rings.

Even AliExpress you can’t order from? Shit dude :feelsbadman:

I have been watching a lot of edc videos recently and the stuff seems really cool and I’d like to get into it.
Based.

I used to own a swiss army knife, carried it in my pocket
but then i lost it, cant find it no matter how hard i search, i still grieve to this day :cryfeels:
Absolutely brutal.

Ooo this is a special type of autism
:)

I fucking want this so bad:

Why are Olight lights so Jewish and use proprietary batteries? They are the most sleek looking lights :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

This is the one I'll buy in the future:

How do you rate it?

I like that the power button is at the end which allows you to hold it with a grip that's a bit more favorable for self defense.
Very based light with good UI and easy access to turbo mode. Powerful and nice looking.

I didn't buy it because it's a "throwie" meaning its beam is focused in a small area, but it goes very far. And since I didn't have access to one I wasn't sure if it was going to be useful indoors so I opted for one that had a more floody light (Sofirn SC31 Pro).

This one is a great tactical light. I might actually buy one in the future since it looks really cool and has a strong beam.

If you are buying a throwie also take a look at Sofirn SP35. It has a 21700 battery which lasts a lot longer, also has more lumens, also has regulated output which means it's more efficient and the light output remains steady as the battery drains.

Very based light with good UI and easy access to turbo mode. Powerful and nice looking.

I didn't buy it because it's a "throwie" meaning its beam is focused in a small area, but it goes very far. And since I didn't have access to one I wasn't sure if it was going to be useful indoors so I opted for one that had a more floody light (Sofirn SC31 Pro).

This one is a great tactical light. I might actually buy one in the future since it looks really cool and has a strong beam.

If you are buying a throwie also take a look at Sofirn SP35. It has a 21700 battery which lasts a lot longer, also has more lumens, also has regulated output which means it's more efficient and the light output remains steady as the battery drains.
The Sofirn SP35 looks even better at first glance. I will watch some reviews on it. Thank you for the recommendation!

The Sofirn SP35 looks even better at first glance. I will watch some reviews on it. Thank you for the recommendation!
:feelsokman:

Got myself this beauty today:

IMG 20240131 224208