Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any fellow alcoholics?

Christiancel0

Christiancel0

God hates degenerates
-
B9WUPdm1yjWp.jpg

Anyway gonna drink to all foids burning in hell for their degenerate ways :feelsdevil::feelsree:

1080p monitor? And no I never had a sip in my life.

Last edited:
1080p sucks on everything. I’m getting a 1440p or 4k monitor once I buy my new gaming pc.
I mean im planning to get 3060ti so might as well upgrade monitor but sheet nigga i think Hz is more importan for competitive mp games cuh fr fr ong

I'm not an alcoholic but I might have developed a drug problem

I've been taking buprenorphine for the last 3 weeks daily

Feel like I can't even quit even though I know I should

I'm not an alcoholic but I might have developed a drug problem

I've been taking buprenorphine for the last 3 weeks daily

Feel like I can't even quit even though I know I should
Sheet nigga that's some real thug sheeet fr fr ong u the real nigga, i would do some weed if it was legal in my country to cope but yeah its not worth going to joil over a fucking gram of weed.

Not a bad set up but I feel like I'd get carpal tunnel using that keyboard.

Not a bad set up but I feel like I'd get carpal tunnel using that keyboard.
yeah i was a poornigger when i got this keyboard so its some cheap shit but it does the job cuh fr

yeah i was a poornigger when i got this keyboard so its some cheap shit but it does the job cuh fr
Nigga shut up you sound cringe at with that thug slang.

Who da FUCK drinks Lime Pepsi, you goofy ass nigha!

wow drinking is good cope mf

Hopeless alcoholic reporting in.

Who da FUCK drinks Lime Pepsi, you goofy ass nigha!
nigguh my store didnt have coke just vanilla flavor which tastes like shit, and have to have something for aftertaste cuh

1080p sucks on everything. I’m getting a 1440p or 4k monitor once I buy my new gaming pc.
resolution is cope
its all about refresh rate
just look at how pros play
they all use 4:3 resolutions

unless ur into single player high graphism story mode then yeah i guess its nicer on a 4k

I have never tasted alcohol and I am 22+
You fags can never reach my level of insanity

I have never tasted alcohol and I am 22+
You fags can never reach my level of insanity
Try it, its a good cope i only feel somewhat happy when im drunk. goes without saying but dirnk in moderation so you dont throw up
1f480.png

I like drinking and would‘ve been a chronic alcoholic if the hangovers weren’t so bad

I like drinking and would‘ve been a chronic alcoholic if the hangovers weren’t so bad
Just drink more next day, or have good water to alko ratio.

Just drink more next day, or have good water to alko ratio.
Nah if I drink more then it just becomes even worse the next day, and i can’t water it down either otherwise I can’t get drunk at all until I’ve drank myself out of the cellar and get a hangover anyway

Nah if I drink more then it just becomes even worse the next day, and i can’t water it down either otherwise I can’t get drunk at all until I’ve drank myself out of the cellar and get a hangover anyway
Yeah i drink alot but i try to do it in moderation so i dont have to throw up hate that shit.
like i go through a bottle of 0.7l whiskey in week
skeleton-spin.gif

JD fucking scam for normies all fucking expensive brand boozes tastes same as illegal hooch (in video game)
JD is one of the cheaper ones tho

Yeah i drink alot but i try to do it in moderation so i dont have to throw up hate that shit.
like i go through a bottle of 0.7l whiskey in week
skeleton-spin.gif
Wish I had my old tolerance when I first started drinking, legit can’t get drunk off wine or beer like I used to. All it does is make me barely tipsy and piss a lot, it’s either whiskey or some other spirit for me or it’s not worth drinking

Wish I had my old tolerance when I first started drinking, legit can’t get drunk off wine or beer like I used to. All it does is make me barely tipsy and piss a lot, it’s either whiskey or some other spirit for me or it’s not worth drinking
Same here i can only drink strong drinks like vodka or whiskey.

this nigga drinks lime pepsi

Never liked the taste

I drink often.

I drank from 14 to 42 now I'm 45 diabetic and can't
I miss getting wasted while watching boxing or MA or kickboxing on Friday nights
I miss drinking for 2 days straight in the phillipines too

Lmfao this nigga drinkin lime Pepsi :feelsPop::feelsPop:
mfin thugs hatin on da lime pepsi that's what da real thugs drink cuh buster ass niggas fr nigga niggas be lacking cuh fr ong buster ass nigga

@The Enforcer you seem like you drank one or maybe even 2 beer in your life
also @Sneir maybe
maybe just a couple. The pepsi shouldnt be there though. No mixers allowed

You might have missed my thread?

Alcohol is an okay cope but being an alcoholic is not.

If you’re drinking two liters of liquor a day you’re not even feeling it anymore you’re just drinking to keep away the withdrawals/hangovers.