Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Any girl here that was on the verge of becoming a femcel? here's my history

Did not read stop spamming this shit here dedsrs tbh

femcels aren’t real

ITtards will be like "SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORKING ON YOUR HYGIENE AND PERSONALITY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and utterly ignore the fact that this is a female

No such thing as femcel
''Any girl here that was on the verge of becoming a femcel? here's my history'' That's sayin "Any other bro here that was on the verge of becoming a 17th century welsh unicorn monster? heres my story"

Last edited:
ITtards will be like "SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORKING ON YOUR HYGIENE AND PERSONALITY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and utterly ignore the fact that this is a female
LOL stupid foid didn't even work on herself , just "learned to love herself" JFL

No sane person spend their Saturday evening writing long paragraphs on a fringe subreddit aimed at bullying lonely virgin men.

Fuck that princessfaggot bitch I wish her death

Femcels are just volcels

i will never stop preaching that, FEMCEL IS A FUCKING OXYMORON

No such thing as femcel
''Any girl here that was on the verge of becoming a femcel? here's my history'' That's sayin "Any other bro here that was on the verge of becoming a 17th century welsh unicorn monster? heres my story"
fucking hell i said fakecel instead of femcel
it was honest mistake

Femcels just need to lose weight because 97% of them are just obese

Stop giving this nigger bitch attention.Im sure this toilet is lying about her onlyfans earnings.Look at her pfp quality looks disgusting like it was taken with a $100 phone.She is larping hard

What I took from this: women can be "femcels" if they heavily sabotage themselves, but they easily ascend when they start to be more realistic. Just don't be giga-chad-only fembrocel.

Stop giving this nigger bitch attention.Im sure this toilet is lying about her onlyfans earnings.Look at her pfp quality looks disgusting like it was taken with a $100 phone.She is larping hard

JBW = just be woman

I stopped at "i just complained and waited for a guy just to magically fell in love with me (a very specific type of guy, like reeeealyyy specific)"

Femcels are volcels and are chad-only, awalt.

Femcel = volcel

"femcels" are just 3/10 foids that don't understand that they won't get a 10/10 chad while looking like a fucking fiat multipla

"Omg chad did not go up to me in a white horse and take me to his mansion and ripped my clothes apart and fucked my stinky pussy. I am such an femcel XDD"

Femsoy

The dumb bitch can barely string a sentence together jfl.

That foids username says all we needed to know. Princess kitty, really?

not one letter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back