Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't see my husband because of the shame I feel after we both fulfilled a fantasy of mine.

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1btgrb6/i_cant_see_my_husband_because_of_the_shame_i_feel/

"Edit: Since many are asking in the comments and I already said in once: it was rape roleplay with me as the victim, yes, we had our limits and safe word clarified, and yes, the contradiction of begging to stop at the same time I was having the best moment of my life are too much for now, specially knowing it's quite a sensitive topic, I just believe I went a little to far with my sub kink and I feel ashamed I enjoyed it a lot and even want to be "raped" again, the very idea makes me feel aroused and ashamed at the same time."

Foids are all sluts for chad

I wonder how rape victims feel reading stories like this

@wereq i guess you re right some women enjoy being raped.

Like real raped by an ogre

average reddit rape victim story:

I drank 15L of vodka at the nightclub, it was 3AM all my friends had already left, my cellphone died and I had no cash so a Chad asked me whether I needed a ride home. While we were in his G Wagon I asked him whether I could sleep at his place because I forgot my keys as well. I then begged him to rail me but after the hangover I realised I was brutally raped this is the most traumatic thing any human can experience.
:feelskek::yes:

lmao what it is to be shy here?? Its between you and your cuck husband stupid bitch, it has none to do us, if you enjoyed it then what seem to be problem ??? Just enjoy it, no need to beat the drums and announce it to whole village. Damn these stupid foid bitches, they have iq lower than goldfish. What is she feeling shame for ?? i have no idea, rape is also a kind of sex

I kinda knew too before reading.

I cant be this macho rapist as a manlet its over
Same here, i cant even imagine myself being assertive and sexually aggressive.

Didn't studies indicate that like 50% of women who got raped experienced an orgasm during it?

lmao what it is to be shy here?? Its between you and your cuck husband stupid bitch, it has none to do us, if you enjoyed it then what seem to be problem ??? Just enjoy it, no need to beat the drums and announce it to whole village. Damn these stupid foid bitches, they have iq lower than goldfish. What is she feeling shame for ?? i have no idea, rape is also a kind of sex
This is not the issue here.

Its more like we are seeing if alot of women like to be raped or not.

It seems like this kink is universal and becoming mainstream.

Kinda like men with foot fetish, it became mainstream.

Look at the comments they are all telling her thats fun and be proud ect..

This is not the issue here.

Its more like we are seeing if alot of women like to be raped or not.

It seems like this kink is universal and becoming mainstream.

Kinda like men with foot fetish, it became mainstream.

Look at the comments they are all telling her thats fun and be proud ect..
One can never know if a foid is enjoying the rape or is she really petrified . But one thing is for sure, if you can arouse her then she will not protest at least during the grape process but later she might play a victim later to give you punishment in GTA 5

One can never know if a foid is enjoying the rape or is she really petrified . But one thing is for sure, if you can arouse her then she will not protest at least during the grape process but later she might play a victim later to give you punishment in GTA 5
Later as in 20 years later

I wonder how rape victims feel reading stories like this
exactly, I wonder how ALL of reddit feel after reading contradictions in their scab that sustain their worldview
they constanty contradict each other
It's fucking retarded

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1btgrb6/i_cant_see_my_husband_because_of_the_shame_i_feel/

"Edit: Since many are asking in the comments and I already said in once: it was rape roleplay with me as the victim, yes, we had our limits and safe word clarified, and yes, the contradiction of begging to stop at the same time I was having the best moment of my life are too much for now, specially knowing it's quite a sensitive topic, I just believe I went a little to far with my sub kink and I feel ashamed I enjoyed it a lot and even want to be "raped" again, the very idea makes me feel aroused and ashamed at the same time."

reddit hate on incels whilst having cp, and rape fetish and foot fetish, scat, fart, poo subreddits all over, whilst promoting communism

Come to forsen's house if you are too shy to talk to your husband. forsen might help you solve your dilemma