Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any good ways to harass women online?

Apathetic

Apathetic

Recruit
★★
I have tried catfishing and it’s fun I love just making women feel insecure or just shit in general but it needs to be more severe any good methods or tips ?

Use a SIP phone.

I have tried catfishing and it’s fun I love just making women feel insecure or just shit in general but it needs to be more severe any good methods or tips ?
try this, chadfish a woman on a dating app, make a date with her, hide yourself, let her wait for 30 minutes and then ghost her with the chad profile, record her reaction, run away and post her reaction on the Sewer section of this forum to entertain us :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

try this, chadfish a woman on a dating app, make a date with her, hide yourself, let her wait for 30 minutes and then ghost her with the chad profile, record her reaction, run away and post her reaction on the Sewer section of this forum to entertain us :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
have you switched allegiances sir

I almost didn't recognize you without your symbols of allegiance
do you like my new avi?
Unnamed

Streamers make themselves particularly vulnerable. Orbital drop in with the right frame of mind. You are a legendary wolf on the prowl for some puss. Identify a target that has few active viewers, the homelier she looks, the better.
342190.jpg

Objectives:
- Derail the focus of the stream
- Bring her flaws to the forefront
- Hyperfocus on the one that elicits reaction
- Victory reached when ends in tears, yelling or canceling the stream because "these stupid trolls"

You know what to do, operative

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vMO3XmNXe4

Streamers make themselves particularly vulnerable. Orbital drop in with the right frame of mind. You are a legendary wolf on the prowl for some puss. Identify a target that has few active viewers, the homelier she looks, the better.
342190.jpg

Objectives:
- Derail the focus of the stream
- Bring her flaws to the forefront
- Hyperfocus on the one that elicits reaction
- Victory reached when ends in tears, yelling or canceling the stream because "these stupid trolls"

You know what to do, operative

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vMO3XmNXe4

That’s something I can do thank you friend

Going ER on virtual toilets in GTA 5,giving real toilets attention ,even negative only benefits them because then they can ''cry'' about it and get sympathy from beta cucks.

Download dick pics and send them. Ask for nudes. Open a phishing website for their Instagram password and hack their accounts.