Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any meningitis cels here?

im done

im done

God hates you
★★★★
If yes then what are the after effects ?
Is it the reason for my low iq brain i can't properly hear people and have to ask 2 or 3 times to actually understand what they are saying it's the only after effect ive experienced any thoughts?
Meningitis is an infection and inflammation of the fluid and membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord. These membranes are called meninges.

The inflammation from meningitis typically triggers symptoms such as headache, fever and a stiff neck.

Most cases of meningitis in the United States are caused by a viral infection. But bacteria, parasites and fungi also can cause it. Some cases of meningitis improve without treatment in a few weeks. Others can cause death and require emergency antibiotic treatment

Last edited:
Mening means meaning in my language

tis means penis, So your basically saying meaningful penis

Its been 10 minutes, What am i waiting for?
Read the thread again
Or
Meningitis is an infection and inflammation of the fluid and membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord. These membranes are called meninges.

The inflammation from meningitis typically triggers symptoms such as headache, fever and a stiff neck.

Most cases of meningitis in the United States are caused by a viral infection. But bacteria, parasites and fungi also can cause it. Some cases of meningitis improve without treatment in a few weeks. Others can cause death and require emergency antibiotic treatment

Read the thread again
Or

Congrats, You have tapeworm