Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you niggas constantly having legs pain from LDARING or not walking too much

Johnhatenigger12

Johnhatenigger12

I'm craving titties.
-
Title. i had, it's severe now

I used to. After training legs in gym I don’t get issue.

I used to. After training legs in gym I don’t get issue.

i need gym motivation bro. Currently living a very sedentary lifestyle. I sleep and wake up and don't even have the strength or motivation to take a walk in the park. Also am getting fatter

i need gym motivation bro. Currently living a very sedentary lifestyle. I sleep and wake up and don't even have the strength or motivation to take a walk in the park. Also am getting fatter
It’s worth doing because you will feel good short term & also get long term improvements, if you keep living like this you could make your life worse by developing health issues.

It’s worth doing because you will feel good short term & also get long term improvements, if you keep living like this you could make your life worse by developing health issues.
Yeah bro thanks.
I need to do something otherwise can get diabetes and high blood pressure.

I walk my dogs every day for about half a mile to a full mile so I don't have the issue you're having currently. I understand you likely don't see a point and don't want to get out of your gaming chair, but trust me. It needs to get done. You don't want to end up with back problems for life, do you?