Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any oldcels dont get crushes anymore?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I havent had a crush in years, ever since becoming blackpilled around 20-21 I just realize that its over for me

I remember in high school if there was a girl I liked Id get this intense feeling of wanting to be with her and Id obsess over her for months

Nowadays if theres a girl I like I just kind of feel sad for a bit and then just I guess move on? stop thinking about her?, realizing that I have no chance whatsoever

Its like seeing a sportscar while visiting a dealership and thinking "what a nice car, would be nice but yeah right"

Its like seeing a sportscar while visiting a dealership and thinking "what a nice car, would be nice but yeah right"
Not even close, I've had a ton of car onetises and later bought them, it's great but ultimately dissatisfactory. You get used to the HP and 1/4mile coping, ngl. I feel like the same would be the case with a biofoid, regardless of hotness, tbh. No foid for your teenage status, it's beyond over for lifecels.

On who should I crush? In school I had foids around me every day for long periods of times. Now I dont have any around

I haven't had a crush in 10 years. My first and last date was 10 years ago. The only women I see in real life is when I go out to run errands or get fast food.

Now I'm out of college and work in STEM I haven't even met any women to form a crush

I haven't had a crush for more than 35 years. While i was working up the courage to ask her out, she fucked a Tyrone.

I remember in high school if there was a girl I liked Id get this intense feeling of wanting to be with her and Id obsess over her for months
Here's a bit of suifuel for you: what you're feeling there is an instinct designed by natural selection to bond you to a woman. For most of your male human ancestors, they felt that feeling just once in their life. They felt it for a female they group up with, and there weren't very many people in the tribe so she felt the same way for him. They mated with her, she got pregnant, and those feelings - that instinct - served the same role that legal marriage serves today. It made sure he stayed with her and provided for her.

But of course today the government makes sure a man stays with a woman by threatening him with alimony, unreasonable child support, and jail time. For your male ancestors, they were motivated only by love.

These multiple unrequited crushes we have today are not natural.

What is natural, what you're designed to experience, is so far out of our reach that I doubt we can even imagine what it feels like. We still (just barely) have a concept in our culture of "wife goggles" where an older man looks at his older wife and still sees her as she was when she was young and beautiful. That will be gone in a generation too, because normies don't get to marry their wives when they're young and beautiful - they have to wait until she is tossed, head first, from the cock carousel at 30+

There are probably other things, things like "wife goggles" which we've lost, but we don't even have words for them because they're so far in the past.

But to answer your question OP, I'm an oldfag and I don't get crushes for women my own age. That's normal. There's literally no value to a woman my own age. I'm not supposed to get attracted to a woman that old, because there's no purpose for it from the standpoint of natural selection. But I recognize that there's an instinct within me designed to keep me attracted to a woman my age, if she had bonded with me when she was young. That's a behavioral program I'll never have the opportunity to run.

At this point, foids disgust to me on a deeper level. Knowing them and their nature, I can't imagine one of these creatures finding me desirable in any way, or at least stomaching my advances long enough to let me do my business and carry on. And even if you were to succeed, could you honestly say your opinion of them would've changed an iota given your knowledge of the truth? I mean just look at how often successful, sex having men and chads still constantly throw out blackpills and how even they can't help but voice their disgust of le fairer sex.

Fantasy is much funner to engage in anyways, even normalshits would agree.

I have crushes, but they're all digital now.

I treat foids like the sun. I'll glance for a second or two, but beyond that I don't bother.

Last time I had a crush this happened

I don't because i know I'll get rejected

At first of course.
Now I just want every foid to be burnt alive.

>Blackpilled
>Having a crush

I had a crush in middle school, between grade 5 to grade 8.

I saw her with her boyfriend on graduation day. Until that point I had been living in denial, constantly imagining making her my girlfriend in various ways.

Since that day, my mind subconsciously accepted that it was over. My mind doesn't linger on any particular foid, I will feel physical attraction when in their presence but when they are gone I immediately forget them. Sometimes I get horny after seeing them but I just wait until I get home and fap to some hentai or something.

Here's a bit of suifuel for you: what you're feeling there is an instinct designed by natural selection to bond you to a woman. For most of your male human ancestors, they felt that feeling just once in their life. They felt it for a female they group up with, and there weren't very many people in the tribe so she felt the same way for him. They mated with her, she got pregnant, and those feelings - that instinct - served the same role that legal marriage serves today. It made sure he stayed with her and provided for her.

This is so brutal to read. TO think that no woman will ever feel like that towards me makes me want to cry

I do but because of the black pill it’s different. Like all of the positive things I think and feel about her are a fantasy land, while back in reality I know her true nature.

My last crush was when I was 20 I recall.

mid 30s now. last crush was probably at 21/22yo. coworker. liked her a lot but then found out she had 2 kids and fucked half the male office.
so yea its been 10+ years since i actually was even remotely interested in a female. i honestly just dont talk to females anymore tbh
the older i get the more i get feelings towards anime/game girls. i know they aren't real but they are just as equally real to me as a "real" girl

I don't get crushes because I haven't met a young attractive foids since high school. Any woman I see near my age is almost certainly used goods. I'm 27 years old now.