Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have another crush

thatwilldoit

thatwilldoit

Recruit
★★
I started loosely chatting to this one girl at my work and end up being into her after a while. Really fucking frustrating. How do I get over this shit? I rarely get crushes and when I do it ruins me completely because there’s just no chance. For the record, she’s absolutely not into me and always makes sure to bring up her flings and hookups when i’m around her. This should be a turnoff for me, but i’m still into her, idk what my issue is

You are a cuck?

See where it goes, Maybe your not incel after all, I wish you good luck anyway!

Go get them Nico!

Oneitiscel, blackpill will make sure you'll learn your lesson.

Is that why i can’t get over crushes? Do hot people not have an issue with it?
Crush is by definition the most attractive girl you know. The only way to get over a crush is to meet a hotter girl.

Oneitiscel, blackpill will make sure you'll learn your lesson.

You will learn the oneitispill,
and rejection will be your teacher

Last edited:
I started loosely chatting to this one girl at my work and end up being into her after a while. Really fucking frustrating. How do I get over this shit? I rarely get crushes and when I do it ruins me completely because there’s just no chance. For the record, she’s absolutely not into me and always makes sure to bring up her flings and hookups when i’m around her. This should be a turnoff for me, but i’m still into her, idk what my issue is
ok cuck grAY

Crush is by definition the most attractive girl you know. The only way to get over a crush is to meet a hotter girl.
False. Crush means having very strong feelings for a certain girl. There can be Stacies at your school but its still possible that your crush will be a MTB

Shoot for your dream!

False. Crush means having very strong feelings for a certain girl. There can be Stacies at your school but its still possible that your crush will be a MTB
what does mtb mean

Mid Tier Becky
As a general rule I'd say from my experience a crush=the most attractive girl you have seen lately enough of. Obviously you can have several crushes so the second crush would be the second most attractive girl you have lately seen enough of and so on.

As a general rule I'd say from my experience a crush=the most attractive girl you have seen lately enough of. Obviously you can have several crushes so the second crush would be the second most attractive girl you have lately seen enough of and so on.
Again, thats not a crush. There is a difference between feeling lust for someone or having actual feelings for a person. You may want to impregnate Stacies you see, but for some reason you have feelings for a MTB. I was a former oneitiscel and can confirm it and most other blackpilled oneitiscels can confirm that too

Again, thats not a crush. There is a difference between feeling lust for someone or having actual feelings for a person. You may want to impregnate Stacies you see, but for some reason you have feelings for a MTB. I was a former oneitiscel and can confirm it and most other blackpilled oneitiscels can confirm that too
You have actual feelings for the more attractive girl and you have only lust for the less attractive girl. That's the difference. It doesn't matter which one you call Stacy or MTB, the girl you have more feelings for is more attractive.