Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Any other cuttingmaxxers here ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I used to slash parts of my body with a knife or a razor blade. Last time was like half a year ago and a doctor saw the cutts on my upper thigh and i just told him i cut myself while shaving, jfl.

I just had a mental breakdowk and felt the need to cut myself with a razor blade. This time i choose my upper left arm. Luckily its not summer and i dont have to hide the scratches
20240305 210919

I tried it more than once but I only came away with "owie that hurt, I shouldn't do that"

I tried it more than once but I only came away with "owie that hurt, I shouldn't do that"
It can be painful but it also helps me cope and calm down

It can be painful but it also helps me cope and calm down
Whenever I wanna calm down I just go on GTA 5 story mode and run over foids and minorities

I used to slash parts of my body with a knife or a razor blade. Last time was like half a year ago and a doctor saw the cutts on my upper thigh and i just told him i cut myself while shaving, jfl.

I just had a mental breakdowk and felt the need to cut myself with a razor blade. This time i choose my upper left arm. Luckily its not summer and i dont have to hide the scratches
Ultra based

30% - encouragement of self mutilation
Take painkillers to cut deeper :)

ah shit, i forgot that i go to the gym. Hope no one calls me out on the scratches

That is based. I tried it only a few times and nothing major because it was summer and I couldn't hide it. I see why it's addictive (it feels good). But I think I'm too old for that shit now (24) so I'll pass.

That is based. I tried it only a few times and nothing major because it was summer and I couldn't hide it. I see why it's addictive (it feels good). But I think I'm too old for that shit now (24) so I'll pass.
Not advocating, but i dont see how someone can be too old for cuttingmaxxing

mogs me cuz whyte

(It's also hot on foids and it's hot when they do it tbh.)

Not advocating, but i dont see how someone can be too old for cuttingmaxxing
Maybe you can't be too old for it, but I feel like I'm not worth of it anymore and that it will look ugly on me tbh.

No, thanks.
Post that shit on watchpeopledie.com
Section ´self harm´.

mogging hands

Used to do that in my cringe teen years and one time my piano teacher noticed and got really awkward. He said something like “man your cat’s really aggressive” but we both knew.

Anyway now when I get really angry, I slap myself instead of cutting up my arms. Cutting isn’t practical.

Used to do that in my cringe teen years and one time my piano teacher noticed and got really awkward. He said something like “man your cat’s really aggressive” but we both knew.

Anyway now when I get really angry, I slap myself instead of cutting up my arms. Cutting isn’t practical.
damn, my doctor also probably knew. Each to his own but i prefer cutting, slapping myself is too retarded, even for me

I did it once after a foid rejected me.

idk what to say

Don't do this to yourself bro

You're not the problem

Don't do this to yourself bro

You're not the problem
:feelsautistic:

I know i'm not the problem, but i dont know what else to do. Its just too much to bare

tbh male cutters at least might be doing it out of genuine deep emotion or w/e

foid cutters are just retarded

Gay my chemical romance tier shit lmao :feelshaha:

A certain subreddIT are currently jerking off to this no doubt. Hopefully manage to find better ways to cope tbh

RemembER it's effective only for females, especially emo and goth ones

I made this mistake and I have 3 scars aftER true depression episode when I was 17.

Cutting yourself is a female tier response to stress and trauma