Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Any other cuttingmaxxers here ?

I hope in time you'll find less painful ways to cope friend

Cover it with a long sleeve, I have big scars on my upper thighs and I always wear spats to jiu jitsu so no one sees and tries to send me off to an asylum
Actually i think i'll just wear my regular tankt top and not give a shit. Since im a sub5 manlet, nobody will worry anyway. And incase i just sad i fucked up shaving myself

You should be careful, you can quite easily get infected cuts if you don't disinfect properly. That can make it a hell of a lot more painful. I am speaking from experience.

Whenever I wanna calm down I just go on GTA 5 story mode and run over foids and minorities
Currently doing this right now. Setting foids on fire with my flare gun :feelsgah::feelshmm:

Hell no, self harm is based especially for giving myself free tattoos:feelsLSD:

I got some carvings on my leg saying "fuckup" "loser" "ugly" and I had "retarded" but I covered that one up with scars, I am running out of places to SH discreetly
If you ever want to talk my PMs are open

I used to slash parts of my body with a knife or a razor blade. Last time was like half a year ago and a doctor saw the cutts on my upper thigh and i just told him i cut myself while shaving, jfl.

I just had a mental breakdowk and felt the need to cut myself with a razor blade. This time i choose my upper left arm. Luckily its not summer and i dont have to hide the scratches
Bro you are not a foid , they do it because it works , they cut a little bit heir hamrs and everyone start doing: nooooooo poor sweetie
You aren't going to get the same attention

Actually i think i'll just wear my regular tankt top and not give a shit. Since im a sub5 manlet, nobody will worry anyway. And incase i just sad i fucked up shaving myself
Fair enough, just know people will give you weird looks especially foids they will look at you like you are on meth

Fair enough, just know people will give you weird looks especially foids they will look at you like you are on meth
Went today without covering and no one looked at it

I used to slash parts of my body with a knife or a razor blade. Last time was like half a year ago and a doctor saw the cutts on my upper thigh and i just told him i cut myself while shaving, jfl.

I just had a mental breakdowk and felt the need to cut myself with a razor blade. This time i choose my upper left arm. Luckily its not summer and i dont have to hide the scratches
I just bunch something or stab my pillow