Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Any other cuttingmaxxers here ?

A certain subreddIT are currently jerking off to this no doubt. Hopefully manage to find better ways to cope tbh
Can i DM you ? I need to ask you something

RemembER it's effective only for females, especially emo and goth ones

I made this mistake and I have 3 scars aftER true depression episode when I was 17.
Are they very visible ? I have like 3 scars on my upper thigh but they are nearly invisible

I have it on upper right forearm, 10 cm from wrist, almost invisible under hair. Last time I showed those scars were when I was talking with psychologist and medical students group

I do it all the time.

My arms are covered in scars. I’m ugly enough obviously so it doesn’t really matter.

Attachments

• IMG_0062.jpeg
    IMG_0062.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0013.jpeg
    IMG_0013.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
I keep my knife's very sharp because I too am a cutter!

I like to cut all kinds of things!

The other day I cut the dreadlocks off my fuzzy cat!

I opened up a chicken bag too! Then I made a sandwich @nd cur it in half! (With tasty crisps, that I also cut open!;;;)

I used to do it, but cleaning up the mess aftERwards was too exhausting for me. So I quit...

Cutting is terrible. Talk to people if you have issues. We all need to look out for each other.

I thought you were a blackcel?

Cutting is terrible. Talk to people if you have issues. We all need to look out for each other.
Thanks for stating the obvious faggot, we have no one fucker

I used to slash parts of my body with a knife or a razor blade. Last time was like half a year ago and a doctor saw the cutts on my upper thigh and i just told him i cut myself while shaving, jfl.

I just had a mental breakdowk and felt the need to cut myself with a razor blade. This time i choose my upper left arm. Luckily its not summer and i dont have to hide the scratches
nah nigga thats retarded tbh

Self harm is cucked faggot trait. Are you a BPD foid or sensitive troon? Fuck up
Go back to sucking Andrew Tates dick little “muh masculinity” cunt and fuck back off to your gymbro masculine spaces. Who tf makes fun of a incels coping mechanisms

This isn't an incel coping mechanism its a attention seeking foids coping mechanism you fucking retard. Do you have any idea how many foids and fags and troons are on the internet cutting themselves for attention. Its a fetish category at this point
Fuck you diglet, even if a guy blows his brains out no one gives a shit.
tbh male cutters at least might be doing it out of genuine deep emotion or w/e

foid cutters are just retarded
this. a foid can just install tinder and any loneliness or depression bullshit she’s suffering is fixed

wtf what is this emo shit nigga kill yourself

Most of us are mentally ill here. Nearly all of us aren't functioning members of society. All of us have issues.
Why do you care about imposing normie social norms on us? Except for the possibility he's done it for attention..

I keep my knife's very sharp because I too am a cutter!

I like to cut all kinds of things!

The other day I cut the dreadlocks off my fuzzy cat!

I opened up a chicken bag too! Then I made a sandwich @nd cur it in half! (With tasty crisps, that I also cut open!;;;)
jfl

No. At least not me. I guess my brain is wired to avoid pain.

Don't self harm bro

i have very obvious self harm scars on my arm but i don't bother it hiding them anymore . eventually ill get tattoos to cover them but for now idgaf

I mean, thats what I do when I cut myself and hell if I run out I will use ice so its easier to cut
Dude don't self harm Jesus Christ. Use that energy for something else. There's literally no point in doing it

Dude don't self harm Jesus Christ. Use that energy for something else. There's literally no point in doing it
Hell no, self harm is based especially for giving myself free tattoos:feelsLSD:

I got some carvings on my leg saying "fuckup" "loser" "ugly" and I had "retarded" but I covered that one up with scars, I am running out of places to SH discreetly

ah shit, i forgot that i go to the gym. Hope no one calls me out on the scratches
Cover it with a long sleeve, I have big scars on my upper thighs and I always wear spats to jiu jitsu so no one sees and tries to send me off to an asylum

Im below subhuman and I fucking hate every aspect of my life
And what this has to do with enjoying cutting your skin? Two different problems. I think therapy is cucked for 99% percent of people but if you truly enjoy this shit you definitly should seek help.

And what this has to do with enjoying cutting your skin? Two different problems. I think therapy is cucked for 99% percent of people but if you truly enjoy this shit you definitly should seek help.
Fuck that, I dont want to risk being forced into an asylum

Hell no, self harm is based especially for giving myself free tattoos:feelsLSD:

I got some carvings on my leg saying "fuckup" "loser" "ugly" and I had "retarded" but I covered that one up with scars, I am running out of places to SH discreetly
Get a fucking tattoo instead then

I accidentally poked my hand with a knife And can now barely hold a glass of hand

Fuck

So you got money to fuck whores but no money for tattoos. Yeah bullshit mane
Tattoos = 1500$ (minimum)

Prostitutes = 200$ (max)

Prostitutes I only do once every few months and I have to slowly build up the money because my parents almost caught me fucking prostitutes

Tattoos = 1500$ (minimum)

Prostitutes = 200$ (max)

Prostitutes I only do once every few months and I have to slowly build up the money because my parents almost caught me fucking prostitutes
Bro $1500 in tattoos would be a pretty large tattoo. Anyways, you shouldn't self harm dude. Take that anger and sadness you have built up inside you and use it towards something else