Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other ethnic-cels here not wallow in racial self-abasement?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
The source seems to be white foid worship, but they are ONLY worth worshipping when they have FACIAL BEAUTY. Average Stacy's don't have facial beauty.

What am I missing?

Yes, for many years I did. When my precious "oneitis", Rose, chose tall blonde Chads over a short ethnic man like myself, I started to indulge heavily in :blackpill:-based ideologies. This includes the realization of racial superiority. I was no longer oblivious.

I just want to note that simply because a woman is blonde and blue-eyed does not at all mean she is a Stacy (or even Becky).

That assumption gets made a lot for whatever reason. I understand that phenotype is worshipped, but it being enough to put some average or even obese woman on a pedestal is nonsensical.

An average Stacy has a facial beauty because she is Stacy. :forcedsmile:
I'm ready to die to date Stacy, Stacy is the best thing that can happen in any man's life. :p

An average Stacy has a facial beauty because she is Stacy. :forcedsmile:
I'm ready to die to date Stacy, Stacy is the best thing that can happen in any man's life. :p

You are part of the problem.

This is the mindset that contributes to the foids on onlyfans.

You are part of the problem.

This is the mindset that contributes to the foids on onlyfans.
Everybody wants to have Stacy as gf, it is not just a personal mind set. It is the biggest thing that can happen to any man. Nothing is better than the sex with Stacy. It is the ultimate pleasure for almost all men. :forcedsmile:

Men are ready to struggle, to kill, to do wars to have Stacy. Nothing is as good as Stacy.

You made this thread because of me, right?

lol There is no denying white-looking women generally look better. However, that is speaking of averages. THAT does NOT mean there are not black women who look better than white women. See the 2 pics below.

The black girls MOG the white girls. Every race has beautiful people in it, some have more beauty than others. Simple as

7a518bfbbfea6781c7c9e27a681e76d1.jpg
a4f5926ca2827a8d15fa45361b15801f.png

also see pic below. Many ugly swedish women

NFYNV8X

My point is that the red pill on white foids is they're only alluring as teens.

My point is that the red pill on white foids is they're only alluring as teens.

White foids do tend to age badly, but they still mog more often than not.

White foids do tend to age badly, but they still mog more often than not.

Nope, past 17 they take on a mannish bitter tinge, already giving off vibes of the roastie.

Kinda delusional ngl

Yep, white women may age badly, but even older white foids will still look better.

They bloom as teens and then wither harsher than anyone else. That's the truth Jeffrey Epstein and his elite pals knew.

Everybody wants to have Stacy as gf, it is not just a personal mind set. It is the biggest thing that can happen to any man. Nothing is better than the sex with Stacy. It is the ultimate pleasure for almost all men. :forcedsmile:

Men are ready to struggle, to kill, to do wars to have Stacy. Nothing is as good as Stacy.

Honestly, I never had much ambition in dating. Not saying its a fantasy I haven't entertained, but I'm content with Becky and even many sub-5s I've seen as well. I can't say I'm super picky regarding foids - simply don't be fat and don't be neurotic. Even then, I asked out fat foids and still got rejected.

If anything, I would avoid Stacy because they would be more demanding and high maintenance. I also don't like to stand out in public and being with someone vastly outside my lookmatch (I am well below sub-5 ethnic) would be very uncomfortable. So, yes in my dreams I am ethnic Casanova slayer and no Stacy is safe. But in real life? Even if I could ascend with one, I don't think I would take it. Too impractical.

Yes black women can be fairly attractive, especially in their body.
I see a lot of black women where I live. a lot of them look good, and I'm talking of full-africans with black skin, not mulattos.

Only a few of them look ugly but the rest all have decently well balanced faces.
Gonna have to disagree HARD. Alot of those swede women look awful face-wise.

>oval-shaped heads
>massive foreheads
>no eye brows
>awful hair lines
>chinky-looking faces

There's probably like 3-4 girls in that pic I'd consider good looking.

F23qf

Nope, past 17 they take on a mannish bitter tinge, already giving off vibes of the roastie.

I won't speak for other black foids, but the issue with black foids from the US is that they tend to start at a disadvantage facially as is. They would have an advantage over white foids in aging but they ruin it by doing the same destructive (if not more) habits of white foids. Becoming fat, doing outrageous acts with their hair, coping attitudes, stretch marks from childbirth, etc. Stats tell us over 70% of US black foids are obese.

Black women famously avoid exercise for spurious and idiotic reasons (when is the last time you saw a black foid jogging or at the gym?) and somehow believe weaves in their hair or painted fingernails is adequate compensation. They never face the consequences of this behavior though because there is no sexual selection pressure on females, and black women are no exception to this rule. They still get hoodrats and even tyrone to knock them up so one can hardly hold them accountable.

I won't speak for other black foids, but the issue with black foids from the US is that they tend to start at a disadvantage facially as is. They would have an advantage over white foids in aging but they ruin it by doing the same destructive (if not more) habits of white foids. Becoming fat, doing outrageous acts with their hair, coping attitudes, stretch marks from childbirth, etc. Stats tell us over 70% of US black foids are obese.

Black women famously avoid exercise for spurious and idiotic reasons (when is the last time you saw a black foid jogging or at the gym?) and somehow believe weaves in their hair or painted fingernails is adequate compensation. They never face the consequences of this behavior though because there is no sexual selection pressure on females, and black women are no exception to this rule. They still get hoodrats and even tyrone to knock them up so one can hardly hold them accountable.

I am a cushitic of the Somali ethno-religious group and I do not speak for bantus, Arabs, whites, Turks, currycels, etc. I cherish my unique perspective which is removed enough from everyone as to make me more objective than not.

I see a lot of black women where I live. a lot of them look good, and I'm talking of full-africans with black skin, not mulattos.
When I lived in France I saw a lot of black foids there. Unfortunately few of them were nice, the majority of them were ugly. French black men prefer white foids, they do not want to date black foids if they have another choice. I had several black friends and they even refused to date black foids.

you are missing the fact that you think blue eyed blonde = stacy

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

stacy means = good looking foid. so its a oxymoron to say stacy dont have facial beauty.

perhaps.

if men have higher standards, then a lot of problems would be resolved.

men thirsting over low tier foids contribute to hypergamy and toxic feminity.

Of course, but the problem is one of the chicken and egg. How do men go about subverting this issue seeing as everything from biology to culture to society to economics are interwoven, in favor of women? Women have the wombs and the vagina. They raise the children and hence are primary caretakers - this means they inculcate and indoctrinate children to their benefit. They function as a herd, ie. collective mindset which allows them to rally together for their interests. Its a race to the bottom for men.

I don't worship any foid