Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other homelesscels here? Been in shelters/group homes/tents and couches for the past 9 months

I see, how long you been homeless for now?
I've been living on couches and in shelters for the past 9 months and was living in a tent for only a week so I got lucky

I'm on the autism and schizo spectrum with symptoms of many other mental and personality disorders. I believe they are a reason I'm a cel. I'm unable to function or work properly so I became homeless after getting kicked out. I slept in a tent in a forest, I even heard scary noises and voices that said hello that weren't there. I heard a pack of coyotes howling. I would walk past the women on the trail in the forest holding my stuff in a plastic bag and my tent and they would glare at me with disgust. Some would even start walking much faster after seeing me. I even saw one start running in a lowkey fashion.

I feel like I'm the only homelesscel here. Any others I can connect with?
I wish you luck brocel

They kicked me out knowing I'm unable to support myself. They can't see the wrong they did. They just expect me to live in shelters and projects now thinking it's okay. They dont know shit
Are they on that "muh tough luv" kick?

What’s life in the shelter like
Lots of people hitting each other and arguing, the staff act like jail officers at times but are also nice at times, I share a room with 3 people, cereal and sandwiches for lunch everyday with dinner being something different, I need to put loads of hot sauce on my lunch and dinner for them to taste flavourful

"I'm on the autism and schizo spectrum with symptoms of many other mental and personality disorders. I believe they are a reason I'm a cel. "

Same here, thankfully my country has a really generous welfare system. :blackpill: