Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other rat owners here?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Anyone here own rats? I feel like rats are the ultimate incel pet. Think about it: foids and normies hate them because they think they are gross and ugly but they are actually really smart and nice when you get to know them/treat them with respect. As a small, ugly male I can relate a lot with how people treat rats and I think it makes me get along with them well. I'm getting more pet rats soon and was just wondering if other incels felt the same way about them.

No. They have a bad reputation, but iv heard they're nice pets

No, but I fucking hate grey squirrels.

I can hear some rats scurrying around in my attic. Maybe I will leave some water for them.

No. They have a bad reputation, but iv heard they're nice pets
yeah I own 3 rn and they are very nice and smart. They come when they are called and get excited to see me.
I can hear some rats scurrying around in my attic. Maybe I will leave some water for them.
wild rats are not as nice tbh but thats just because they live in the wild which is cruel and unforgiving and humans try to kill them all the time. They will like the water though tbh they usually have to drink shit tier water in the wild.

biggest incel pet is no pet at all

wild rats are not as nice tbh but thats just because they live in the wild which is cruel and unforgiving and humans try to kill them all the time. They will like the water though tbh they usually have to drink shit tier water in the wild.
Yeah, a lot of the wild animals here are vicious as hell. It reminds me of some people who go out at night to play whackamole with cane toads.

Time to swallow the tfw no giant rat mount pill. :feelsbadman:

Although they're cute a pet is a burden for me.

I don't like rats tbh

I've never had a rat, but I did find a baby possum in my backyard last year, fed him and nursed him, he eventually died though.

Last edited:
Although they're cute a pet is a burden for me.
tbh. If pets are a burden its best to not have one.

I don't like rats tbh
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Sad cat gun

I've never had a rat, but I did find a baby possum in my backyard last year, fed him and nursed him, he eventually died though.
what did he die from?

Are you Ronald Weasley or something?

The closest I got was a guinea pig. I wanted rats, but my mum said they are disgusting and take to much time.

Why do I find pet rats to be adorable but wild rats to be disgusting

I'm not sure, I just woke up morning and he wasn't breathing.

Broke my heart tbh :feelsbadman:
RIP. How long did you have him for?
No, I own a dog
nice, I love dogs. I have 2.
The closest I got was a guinea pig. I wanted rats, but my mum said they are disgusting and take to much time.
I never owned a guinea pig tbh. Are they nice>
Why do I find pet rats to be adorable but wild rats to be disgusting
because wild rats can be mean and they live in gross places while pet rats live in cages and are nice. Pet rats tend to be cleaner than cats and dogs since they dont go outside and eat gross shit.

I'm like a sewer rat living in a basement. My job is in a basement too. I spend most of my time in basements like a rat.

Inside joke I guess if you could call it that. But I've come across rats as pets before. They're not too bad. No bother
get rats as pets bro. I had one that liked weed it was funny. When I would smoke with him he would try to take hits from my mouth. I wouldn't let him do it that much though since smoke is bad for their lungs and their life span is horrendous without being a smoker.
I'm like a sewer rat living in a basement. My job is in a basement too. I spend most of my time in basements like a rat.
mogs me. I like basements.

Look at this bronycel with rat on shoulder

Look at this bronycel with rat on shoulder

he has a black dumbo I'm jealous rn. I've always wanted a big black dumbo rat. I had one but him and his brother died on the same day (the other rats in the cage were fine). I always wondered why they died. It made me sad since they were young.

I had crayfish,goldfish as pets before and they were too much work and died. since then I haven't had any pets. maybe eventually I will get a pet tarantula, or tortoise or Chad dog.

I had crayfish,goldfish as pets before and they were too much work and died. since then I haven't had any pets. maybe eventually I will get a pet tarantula, or tortoise or Chad dog.
I was thinking of getting a tarantula before but you aren't supposed to hold them so I decided against it. Plus my mom would freak out if I tried keeping it in the house when I come home from uni.

No, but I fucking hate grey squirrels.
They fuckers have just about wiped out our native red squirrels. Ive only really seen red ones now on the isles.

They fuckers have just about wiped out our native red squirrels. Ive only really seen red ones now on the isles.
Yeah they are definitely the nigger squirrel. Ugly and disgusting and fucking destroy your home. I fucking hate those grey cunts.

I never owned a guinea pig tbh. Are they nice>
GPs are anxious, hoggish little creatures, just like me. I heard you can make them like you, but it's quite hard. They are cute and curious, but very shy.

GPs are anxious, hoggish little creatures, just like me. I heard you can make them like you, but it's quite hard. They are cute and curious, but very shy.
Rats are shy too somewhat but they are easier to socialize probably. It took me a few weeks to socialize my new one but after a few weeks she was super friendly. I think it depends on the rat/animal though since even animals are wired differently.

i may get one tbh
or two
i dont know much about rats ,
but i would try to give them the best Life possible
Can you tell me some rat facts @Incellectual ?
What should i consider when getting rats ?

I dont, probably never i will

I dont, probably never i will
sad. why not?
i may get one tbh
or two
i dont know much about rats ,
but i would try to give them the best Life possible
Can you tell me some rat facts @Incellectual ?
What should i consider when getting rats ?
brutal I didn't get alerted when you sent this but now you are banned. I will answer anyways @IamJacksBrokenHeart

I would always get 2 rats at least since they are very social. You also have to spend time with them or they become depressed and lonely or bored. Consider how much time and space you have for them and if you don't have at least some amount of both I wouldn't recommend it. They are great, loving pets though so if you will take care of them I would recommend it. If you are serious I'd suggest watching a few youtube videos for first time rat owners/videos about deciding if you want a rat. you can PM me (if you are able to at all) if you want any more advice/info.

Hi iq comparasion

Just a dog lol

Breed hundreds and unleash them on normies

I used to own a bunch of rats. They're pretty cute. They get a bad rap but they're smart and clean