Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other schizophrenic incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
I'm sure that even if I wasn't ugly my delusions and my anxiety would be in the way. No hope. Any other schizocels got a rope?

There's not that many here based upon a search of thread titles? Apparently there's docktordoom?

I am, and my signature is a link to a thread where we can post our delusions.

There's not that many here based upon a search of thread titles? Apparently there's docktordoom?

I am, and my signature is a link to a thread where we can post our delusions.

It fucking sucks being an incel but the delusions and the anxiety are even more overwhelming.

One of my delusions is the belief that if I go outside a black hole will open up and cause me to fall into the sky.

It fucking sucks being an incel but the delusions and the anxiety are even more overwhelming.

One of my delusions is the belief that if I go outside a black hole will open up and cause me to fall into the sky.
Yeah, the delusions are things which can happen at any time, yet incel problems also suck since you're remined by how much you don't have all the time.

Interesting delusion. Never had ones with black holes but the falling upwards is something I've experienced. My mind doesn't seem to believe the laws of physics.

@doktordoom @nausea @opsec more i dont remember
@PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

Last edited:
Schizocel right here boyo.
For me if I see anything to do with Free Masons or hear anything, I start to freakout and see shit. I saw a Free Mason symbol yesterday and I honestly thought I was going to be chased down and killed.

Not schizophrenic, but I think I suffer from schizoid personality disorder. I appear to match all the symptoms. "Emotional coldness and reduced affect display, few or no close friends, indifference to criticism and praise, anhedonia, unintentional insensitivity to social norms; asexual tendencies, excessive preoccupation with fantasy,[1]autistic thinking without loss of skill to recognize reality."

Schizocel right here boyo.
For me if I see anything to do with Free Masons or hear anything, I start to freakout and see shit. I saw a Free Mason symbol yesterday and I honestly thought I was going to be chased down and killed.
You can't escape that stuff. It's everywhere. All-seeing eye, two pillars, square and compass, their symbology is on everything. It's the main thing that turns me off of watching a lot of media.

I've met some:

@Ap0calypse
@SlutLiberationFront
@xxxxxx

Perhaps they may wish to provide input...