Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other skinnycels here? gymcels help

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Fuck my body is so repulsive to look at. I'm such a skinnyfat twink. I'm 6'0 but I weigh 155lbs. My mom weighs more than me jfl and she's like 5'6/7 and not THAT fat. I look so weak and frail. I'm trying to gymcell at the moment even though I have pretty shitty equipment but I hope my weights will be enough for me before gyms reopen again.
Is 6 months enough to go from subhuman faggot rapemeat to somewhat alright?
I need to make sure I look acceptable shirtless if I want any chance at ascending in Spain this summer.
And no I don't plan on roiding before I even know what i'm doing.

Last edited:
wow, another 6"tall white incel. Chads.co

Cope ...there is no height for ur face....if ur 6'0 but looks like this
3dd4023

We have 6’5 incels here jfl
Tall incels can exist, though rare. Knew a 6'1 blonde, blue eyed white guy in college. Problem was, he had the most stereotypical nerd face, skinny as fuck, big nose, and also had a raspy, disgusting voice

There is height for your face. YOU'RE the one coping. If you aren't clearly deformed height will help u. I'll DM you proof and whatevr l8r, i just can't rn bc I'm on moblie

There is height for your face if you're actually tall. 6'3/4 is entry-level tall. Anything below that is just meh. 6'0 is literally just plain average if you exclude ethnics and those below 5'8 since they don't even count as human beings to women. Your competition is at least 6'0 on average.
Tall incels can exist, though rare. Knew a 6'1 blonde, blue eyed white guy in college. Problem was, he had the most stereotypical nerd face, skinny as fuck, big nose, and also had a raspy, disgusting voice
6'1 isn't tall.

There is height for your face if you're actually tall. 6'3/4 is entry-level tall. Anything below that is just meh. 6'0 is literally just plain average if you exclude ethnics and those below 5'8 since they don't even count as human beings to women. Your competition is at least 6'0 on average.

6'1 isn't tall.
6'4 is entry level tall...? what messed up alt reality are you living in, stop shifting the facts to get off as some 'short guy' when you're 6 feet tall. 6'4isnt fucking entry level, are you saying to be tll you have to be 6'5 to 6'9? Nigga get the fuck out with your bullshit, tallfag

6'4 is entry level tall...? what messed up alt reality are you living in, stop shifting the facts to get off as some 'short guy' when you're 6 feet tall. 6'4isnt fucking entry level, are you saying to be tll you have to be 6'5 to 6'9? Nigga get the fuck out with your bullshit, tallfag
Yes, "tall" means you actually stand out when in a group of people. You don't stand out if you're 6'0 at a college party because every second person will also be that height or taller.

Last edited:
Is 6 months enough to go from subhuman faggot rapemeat to somewhat alright?
Yea especially if you are skinny those beginner gains will be very visible and make huge impact

You should go for compound exercises

I did this when I started gymcelling but I dunno if it's optimal

Bloatcels GTFIH and dab on these skinnyfags.

sounds giga locationcel to me, and besides i thought foids were hypergamous
More than men, but they're not comic book villains like .co makes them out to be.

Yea especially if you are skinny those beginner gains will be very visible and make huge impact

Thanks bro.

5x5 is the biggest meme, only incels do that lol. Chads do 3x8.
I'm too high inhib to go to the gym so the most legitimate way to get fit at home is to instal anchor bolts to your ceiling (warning! they withstand huge weights and it can be used to rope) and hang gymnastics rings. No. 2 Kettlebell olympic lifts like snatch and longcycle(clean&jerk) also both are very good for longevity :feelsclown: :lul: you can see old men competing at girevoy sport competitions it seriously is the most legitimate way to get strong and have godlike cardiovascular ability, much better than calisthenics.
I workout to help with my body pains, body still aches but i've made some gains.

@Colvin76
@ShySaxon (I don't think you're a gymcel but I've forgot the guy with an anime avi - the skinny foid is dancing or something. Mention him for me plz)
@LastGerman
Edit:
@ShySaxon Ignore my mention. It was @RollD20.

Last edited:
Don't forget you need surplus calories (especially brotein) to build muscle. A pound of chicken a day should do the trick.

Being 6" is about average for young guys in the developed world. Being white too for that matter.

Don't forget you need surplus calories (especially brotein) to build muscle. A pound of chicken a day should do the trick.

Being 6" is about average for young guys in the developed world. Being white too for that matter.

I eat 4 eggs for breakfast, whatever meat my mom makes for dinner, 2 chicken breasts and I drink a protein shake. Is that enough protein?

We have 6’5 incels here jfl
Wasn't there someone that claimed they were blue eyed, 6'4", and 7/10?
I think you might know who I'm talking about, they got banned now I think.

Then it fits doesn't it lmao
Yes, and if you go to the gym you can see incels and other weirdos hitting their 5x5 :feelshaha::feelsclown:.
They think that when they will be able to compete at powerlifting competitions they will somehow ascend, impress the girls, this is the most autistic thing ever. :lul:
Also going to the gym is fucking retarded. The benefit of working out at home is that you have a PRIVATE shower! Working out at home is cheap, you have privacy.

They think that when they will be able to compete at powerlifting competitions they will somehow ascend, impress the girls, this is the most autistic thing ever. :lul:
Literally never happened

Also going to the gym is fucking retarded. The benefit of working out at home is that you have a PRIVATE shower!
Juat shower at home

I eat 4 eggs for breakfast, whatever meat my mom makes for dinner, 2 chicken breasts and I drink a protein shake. Is that enough protein?
Eating 1g protein for 1lbs of your body weight is a fucking meme. Just eat normal food, following some kind of diet worrying about your macros is tiresome and stupid. You will be able to see what works for your body in 3-4 months. Better stay on the skinnier side and add more calories after those 3-4 months than try to get rid of the excess fat (which you don't like i suppose?).

Eating 1g protein for 1lbs of your body weight is a fucking meme. Just eat normal food, following some kind of diet worrying about your macros is tiresome and stupid. You will be able to see what works for your body in 3-4 months. Better stay on the skinnier side and add more calories after those 3-4 months than try to get rid of the excess fat (which you don't like i suppose?).
Well I don't even try to do that. I just eat as much protein as I can afford/ care enough to have tbh. I doubt i'm getting 1g/ per pound of bodyweight.

Probably enough protein (the broscience says 2 grams of protein for 1 kg of body weight) but you also need enough calories in total because you need to ingest more than you expend if you want to gain mass.

Also going to the gym is fucking retarded. The benefit of working out at home is that you have a PRIVATE shower! Working out at home is cheap, you have privacy.
I've been gymceling for 15 years and I never once took a shower at the gym.
Working out at home seems more trouble than it's worth. You need a bench, weights, a rack, a pull up bar and space set aside to be your home gym. Good luck if you rent and move every once in a while.

If someone's so fucked up that being in a gym is psychologically stressful, they're not going to get any benefits of an impressive body anyway.

Well I don't even try to do that. I just eat as much protein as I can afford/ care enough to have tbh. I doubt i'm getting 1g/ per pound of bodyweight.
African fishermen don't have protein rich diet inb4 genes. Excess protein turns into fat. Also if you were never an athlete/a fit person do you seriously think that 5x5 will work for you? That is 3 times per week. Even if your muscles will grow the tendons won't be able to handle the weight, you will plateu fast and lose all your motivation. The best way to strengthen your tendons is high rep training which takes years (calisthenics, KBs). 5x5 is bs imo if you are not an athlete. Regular people like us need to exercise 5-6 times per week and it has to be full body no splits.

jfl if u do 5x5 or any other strength program
c9tcDnT.png

Last edited:
Should be ...make sure ur eating enough kcals....u can mabye track macros
Probably enough protein (the broscience says 2 grams of protein for 1 kg of body weight) but you also need enough calories in total because you need to ingest more than you expend if you want to gain mass.

I've been gymceling for 15 years and I never once took a shower at the gym.
Working out at home seems more trouble than it's worth. You need a bench, weights, a rack, a pull up bar and space set aside to be your home gym. Good luck if you rent and move every once in a while.

If someone's so fucked up that being in a gym is psychologically stressful, they're not going to get any benefits of an impressive body anyway.

Last edited:
African fishermen don't have protein rich diet inb4 genes. Excess protein turns into fat. Also if you were never an athlete/a fit person do you seriously think that 5x5 will work for you? That is 3 times per week. Even if your muscles will grow the tendons won't be able to handle the weight, you will plateu fast and lose all your motivation. The best way to strengthen your tendons is high rep training which takes years (calisthenics, KBs). 5x5 is bs imo if you are not an athlete. Regular people like us need to exercise 5-6 times per week and it has to be full body no splits.

jfl if u do 5x5 or any other strength program
c9tcDnT.png
At the moment i'm mainly just doing arms and chest since I don't have much equipment. I try to do 5 - 6 times per week but I usually fail because you need some source of motivation to keep going and I have fucking zero at the moment as a NEET.

skinnycels​

OP you get no advice from my genius mind until you ditch that low-IQ antiquated term.

Use "thincels"

It's a more efficient portmanteau (two letter overlap) and thin is inherently a superior adjective anyway

one less syllable, two fewer letters, and more technically accurate

if you're thin you have the least skin of all people so why would you describe yourself as having more skin?

fatties have more fat
skinnies have more skin
ergo: fatties are skinnies because fatties have most skin, stretched out by fat

OP you get no advice from my genius mind until you ditch that low-IQ antiquated term.

Use "thincels"

It's a more efficient portmanteau (two letter overlap) and thin is inherently a superior adjective anyway

one less syllable, two fewer letters, and more technically accurate

if you're thin you have the least skin of all people so why would you describe yourself as having more skin?

fatties have more fat
skinnies have more skin
ergo: fatties are skinnies because fatties have most skin, stretched out by fat
Einstein IQ

mk677 if you struggle to eat and lift

Just eat something bro

if it's not too late change title of your thread and I will teach you how to bulk
I'm afraid it is. An hour has passed so I can't edit.
mk677 if you struggle to eat and lift
That's a SARM, isn't it? it that to gain weight? I don't want to fuck up my natural test production just yet.

I used to be a skinny faggot at like 135 @ 5 11. Your protein intake might be enough but you are probably not eating enough (caloriewise) since chicken is pretty low kcal

Just drink milk with everything. Easy protein and kcal

More than men, but they're not comic book villains like .co makes them out to be.

Thanks bro.

Also PLEASE LISTEN TO @imsorry, 5x5 stronglifts, starting strength and any other 3 times a week barbel only program are memes

You will get strong but also fat as fuck and wont look good

One of the first results when you google strating strength is actually "Why do people on this program look like they don't lift?" JFL

And really, whats the point of lifting 300lbs when you look fat?

Also avoid calisthenics, you will make minimal gains. I fell for the calisthenics meme and wasted months getting fat with pathetic gains

Honestly just do some sort of PPL

I had lots of luck with this (and others seem to recommend it too):

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

My everything literally exploded and I have decent arms now

I desperately need to go on a cut thought because I put on too much fat while doing calisthenics

PPL is GOAT, I made more gains in 1 month on PPL than in 6 months of calisthenics

Last edited:
@Colvin76
@ShySaxon (I don't think you're a gymcel but I've forgot the guy with an anime avi - the skinny foid is dancing or something. Mention him for me plz)
@LastGerman
Edit:
@ShySaxon Ignore my mention. It was @RollD20.
It’s over.

I'm 6 feet and weigh 138

I'm 44. But when I was in my teens and 20s I was a top athlete.

growing up I was the strongest and one of the fastest football players. It didn't mean dick because I looked like a fat guy.

Started as a sophomore.
Started as a junior (all star)
Captain as a senior (at a different position) (all star)

I was also MVP for my baseball team.

My best friend was my backup, but was 6'2" and 175lbs and looked like an athlete despite sucking. Today he's a Chad. I'm a loser.

He had a girlfriend during high school Not me.

Actual results don't matter. It's how you look. Women could care less if you bunch 400lbs or 20lbs, just as long as you look good.

Guy I knew in Uni was nearly 7 ft tall -- his body looked kinda deformed though to the point where I wondered if it was some weird genetic condition. He was very skinny, but his proportions were all wrong and his head was extremely vertical/no jawline (but hidden somewhat via facial hair). Dude did end up getting a girlfriend by the end of Uni though so maybe it's enough to betabux?

I used to be a skinny faggot at like 135 @ 5 11. Your protein intake might be enough but you are probably not eating enough (caloriewise) since chicken is pretty low kcal

Just drink milk with everything. Easy protein and kcal

Also PLEASE LISTEN TO @imsorry, 5x5 stronglifts, starting strength and any other 3 times a week barbel only program are memes

You will get strong but also fat as fuck and wont look good

One of the first results when you google strating strength is actually "Why do people on this program look like they don't lift?" JFL

And really, whats the point of lifting 300lbs when you look fat?

Also avoid calisthenics, you will make minimal gains. I fell for the calisthenics meme and wasted months getting fat with pathetic gains

Honestly just do some sort of PPL

I had lots of luck with this (and others seem to recommend it too):

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

My everything literally exploded and I have decent arms now

I desperately need to go on a cut thought because I put on too much fat while doing calisthenics

PPL is GOAT, I made more gains in 1 month on PPL than in 6 months of calisthenics

Thanks for the advice bro. Also can you post arms nohomo

If you can't get laid at very low bf% where you have optimal facial leanness then bulking is just going to be a failo. I guess it's a cope though like any other
I'm 44. But when I was in my teens and 20s I was a top athlete.

growing up I was the strongest and one of the fastest football players. It didn't mean dick because I looked like a fat guy.

Started as a sophomore.
Started as a junior (all star)
Captain as a senior (at a different position) (all star)

I was also MVP for my baseball team.

My best friend was my backup, but was 6'2" and 175lbs and looked like an athlete despite sucking. Today he's a Chad. I'm a loser.

He had a girlfriend during high school Not me.

Actual results don't matter. It's how you look. Women could care less if you bunch 400lbs or 20lbs, just as long as you look good.
Yeah I was dend, one of strongest on the team, still was a virgin, the corner and receiver twinks were the ones with the gfs

Last edited: