Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other Sydneycels on here?

wristcel

wristcel

Recruit
★★
Given that Sydney is one of the worst cities on earth for men, I wonder how many Sydneycels are on here. IRL I know a lot of guys who are incel here, especially ricecels and currycels, Sydney women are incredibly racist and generally only go for white or wog/Arab guys. It's *rare* to see a woman here walking around with a guy who isn't Chad, it's fucking ridiculous. Every nightclub in Sydney is a sausage fest, and Tinder...well forget Tinder unless you're a Chad.

Any other Sydney brothers on here? We should have a meetup.

yep menta/ricecel from Sydney here. I feel like its because white guys and lebs are more likely to be chads I'm not from the west but I don't think I've ever seen a non chad leb.

I used to be a sydneycel,most guys are pretty ugly but there's always at least 1chad everywhere u go who get all the stacys

This forum is full of Australians for some reasons. And full of Europeans.

It is also full of ethnics, but this is to be expected. What is surprising tho is the lack of white Americans. Even the white Americans we have seem to have some foreigner background with their parents being from Eastern Europe.

Hardly any Ango-Americans!

lichade said:
yep menta/ricecel from Sydney here. I feel like its because white guys and lebs are more likely to be chads I'm not from the west but I don't think I've ever seen a non chad leb.

Yeah I've never seen a Leb incel. Lebs in Sydney are like blacks in America, a lot of them are into organised crime, drug dealing etc and usually drive cars like BMW Ms or AMGs so they run baller gangsta game and it gets them slutty white girls who want to piss off their dads.

Oddly Pacific Islander guys do well in Sydney too, even though most of them are poor and work manual labour jobs.