Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any ricecels on here, move to the suburbs it will ease your pain and suffering.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Many ricecels live in or close to the big city. In areas such as SF you are always gonna see wmaf couples everywhere. It is brutal in the big city for ricecels. I lived in the SF for awhile I saw wmaf couples everywhere. There were 50 wmaf couples for every amwf. It's fucking brutal and painful. A few months I moved to the suburbs honestly it was fucking lifefuel. Though I still saw wmaf couples it was only like 6 times day. In big city SF I saw wmaf like 20 times per day!!! I saw more amaf than wmaf, wmaf couples outnumbered amaf in the cities like 3 to 1 in urban areas from what I see.
In the suburbs amwf are way more common, I see 1 amwf couple for every 3 wmaf couples which is fucking lifefuel compared to SF. I just recommend you move to the suburbs away from large urban areas. It may not change the fact that there are more wmaf couples accross the country than amwf, but it will be less torture for your eyes.

I don’t see any of that shit in my suburbs because I don’t go outside