Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any spiritualcels here? Do you know what goes on in the afterlife?

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Life on earth is hell for us, and I wonder if the afterlife will bring us salvation for our suffering here on earth, especially in feminist cuntries such as Canada and UK.

A fellow Church member told me that this is the End Times, and men of God will be persecuted by agents of Satan such as the Juice and feminists. Even Roosh V has taken the GOD PILL.

There is probably reincarnation.

Anything is better than now.

Yeah there's that possibility as well. I fear being reincarnated as even more subhuman than I am right now.

Exact. It is because of these memories that later confirm that I began to believe. Many report that they choose their parents others who are sucked. Maybe we did not choose to be Chad's children?
Or reincarnate as foid, ugly ugly we would have a better life ... I do not know if wanted, maybe became masculinized.

I seriously doubt we actually get to choose whom we are born to.
Most reported cases you reincarnate near where you died, if your country / region sucks ...

If you want to see in the incoming events before and after the rapture, check out the illuminati cards. We have a fake alien invasion, man made natural disasters, world war 3, demons and dinosaurs roaming the earth, another disease outbreak( stay the fuck away from flu shots and vaccines), chipping citizens, the anti christ and a fuckton of other things. Lmao, it's over. If you have goals you better start working towards them and accomplishing what you want because the end time will soon be here. Also start ascending to your higher chakras so that you can escape most of this shit.

If you want to see in the incoming events before and after the rapture, check out the illuminati cards. We have a fake alien invasion, man made natural disasters, world war 3, demons and dinosaurs roaming the earth, another disease outbreak( stay the fuck away from flu shots and vaccines), chipping citizens, the anti christ and a fuckton of other things. Lmao, it's over. If you have goals you better start working towards them and accomplishing what you want because the end time will soon be here. Also start ascending to your higher chakras so that you can escape most of this shit.
liefuel for @Eskimocel

I've given up on all hope of a benevolent God and the afterlife long ago. I still go to church but mainly to meet with a few people.

Im into religion lately, mostly because im sick of the peak degeneracy in every day life (grandmother giving birth to her own grandaughter using gay sons sperm and his sisters egg - or some shit like that).

Its a good cope to imagine normies burning in hell for all eternity for their depravity, whilst the incels are sitting around playing videogames with jesus.

Its a good cope to imagine normies burning in hell for all eternity for their depravity, whilst the incels are sitting around playing videogames with jesus.
Feminists are agents of Satan and Juice.

We become a ghost that will scare foids everyday

We become a ghost that will scare foids everyday
Hinducels warn that being a ghost is like a torment as physical pleasures are not possible.

It's like seeing your feminist teacher nude or shoving a dildo up her pussy missionary style, for "sexual education" classes, but you're not even allowed to have sexual thoughts of her.