Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Any Subwaycels here? Talk about food here

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
I just ate a nice footlong (cue dick joke) and it's fucking amazing. Subway is seriously addicting for me. Any incels relate? Is subway /ourfood/?

Also talk about other good chains or food you ate.

In N Out Burger mogs the hell out of Habit Burger

I love subway because I can create my own sandwiches.

I want to go to Chipotle but Chipotle doesn't really exist in Germany

I use to be addicted to subway before I got tired of it.
SOCT 594x334

sweet onion was my go to if I did know what else to get.

I love subway because I can create my own sandwiches.

I want to go to Chipotle but Chipotle doesn't really exist in Germany

Chipotle is so good man rip

I use to be addicted to subway before I got tired of it.
View attachment 5977
sweet onion was my go to if I did know what else to get.
My go to is the spicy Italian for now. Too high inhib to try anything else lmao.

Way cheaper to make your own sandwich and it's also gonna taste better. Fuck subway.

The sandwiches are always cold as fuck and I hate that shit. So, no...

Dude I love Subway, probably the healthiest thing I eat lol.

I used to but they got rid of the footlong deal for a fiver.
I usually get the teryaki or spicy italian footlong
UK subway btw

McDonald's
I hop
Hibachi buffet

I used to go to the subway on campus all the time. Would get (toasted) 9 grain wheat, oven roasted chicken, swiss cheese, extra tomatoes, spinach, and extra parmesean cheese. . Workers always looked at me weird, but I give no fucks. Would get a large Dr Pepper, and sometimes some heated up chocolate chip cookies. Was the GOAT college meal. Mom used to get subway gift cards through a rewards program, and would always give them to me.

Nowadays, I go to an authentic Mexican chain. Used to get a California Burrito (Carne Arsada, french fries, cheese, pico de gallo) with "mild" sauce. Nowadays, I get the carne arsada fries.

I always get meatball

Pizza and burgers are the best

Time to talk about inecl friendly food places. That is not fast food restaurants and not places where you have to sit down to eat.

Quiznos is so much better. There is a subway right outside my work but I'd gladly drive 15 minutes to go to quiznos instead for lunch. I also used to really like panda express but there is like a 25% chance that I'll get a migraine when I eat it, which is fucking bullshit cause I love that stuff.

Arby's is okay if I am in the mood for that overly-processed meat taste. What I really missed about Hawaii is its japanese influence and those bento trucks. Fresh sushi that was also fucking everywhere. Havent really tried to find a japanese take out place where i live now but the one sushi place I tried is ran by some chinese people and their food is americanized as all fuck and tastes like complete trash.

Jared Fogle is an interesting guy

Abrakebabra is the place I go to. Their known for their taco fries, yum! Not the healthiest, though.

Ok i will give out my grand recipe only to incel bretheren

Whitebread (because white is superior in every way)
Swiss // Old english (in reality it doesn't fucking matter the cheese)
Make sure it is a chicken teryaki (Healthy, as well as tasting the best)
Footlong or your beta
Salads; lettuce and cucumber (standard)
Sauce: (southwest sauce/chiptole) make sure to ask for extra chipotle sauce as it makes it alot better
And toasted. Literally best combo out of anything you can get.

When I want a sandwich I go to a local chain, usually. If I was in some unfamiliar place I wouldn't hesitate much to go. The Subway near where I work seems to be staffed by fat little Mexican woman who speak pigeon English so I don't go there. And I got food poisoning long ago from another one. I had been getting tuna fish there which probably wasn't wise.

Really, nitrate laden meat and bread isn't all that healthy for you anyway.

I'm living in a small city so we don't have one of these chains. But when I'm outside the city, travelling I always eat one of these. But it is not the right place to watch femoids, you better go to MacDonald of BK.

my dad owns a subway franchise here at my city xd
honey + mustard is godlike tho

Not all of them do, we cant generalize too or else we become hypocrites. Lets not go down to that level
your right dad my bad. Enjoy your Chinese food.

JFL at Subway trying to promote itself as "healthy" there is nothing healthy about eating a foot of white bread

I like subway, but it's too expensive where I live. I like the chicken parma and meat ball subs.

answering this would give away too much...

but i don't go out much anyway. im kind of just a rice-a-ronicel at home guy.

I like subway gut it's gotten too expensive, and the one on my campus is too stingy with the toppings. Still healthier next to other fast food options though.

Here for this "incel food" thread. I always thought Subway was the incel of fast food chains so this is very validating to me personally. I would say Harvey's is the incel of burger chains.

I'd seriously wish I could solve PDEs on the fly if they gave me the keys to social interaction
I'd write 5 graduate-level Springer math texts and I'd become uber-chad
But irl it makes me a rediculously high inhib loser

Last edited:
I used to get pepperoni sandwiches there but I stopped a while back.

Jimmy John's > Subway

Just ate Ramen.

Been on a big tuna kick lately. Is there any food more incel than tuna?

Their footlong is a stale fraud.