Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Types of foids you hate?

samsamwin

samsamwin

Self-banned
-
A type of foid that I have no empathy to nor any sympathy towards; The first would be white foids. I was at Subway the other day for lunch break to order a simple and quick sandwich. My order was just Italian bread, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, American cheese, and pepperoni. Simple the thing takes about 5 minutes to make. The problem was that I was second in line, the first was a group of three white whore who couldn’t makeup their mind for a fucking sandwich. They were laughing and giggling because one of them made a joke about how the 12 inch bread was about the same size as their chad boyfriend’s dick (not kidding ). Three of them taking about 20 mintues to order and they had no respect for anyone behind them (there was about two other people behind me also). Their voices oh god their fucking voices it was awful. There face were nothing to write home about but they talking in a way that made me think that they thought they were hot shit. When they finished ordering one of them had pulled out a credit/debit card and paid for both of the other two girl’s sandwiches. This made me mad because of how freely they paid for the food and how long it took for them to order since it was my lunch break I had 10 minutes to drive back to work and eat the sandwich. I work for my food and you fuck for it. I can’t see foids as human since I don’t see them struggling like one. I look at pictures on internet of foid and I look into their eyes it’s void.

I remember going to the beach one time with my sister and we had to pay for parking at a ticket station. A group of 5 bitches were trying to figure out the ticket station and it took foreverrrrr. They took about 5 minutes. I told my sister, "how many bitches does it take to figure out how to pay for parking?" She started laughing.

Anyways they finally got their parking ticket and I went up to the machine. I clicked a few buttons and asked my sister if 5:30 sounded like a good time to leave and put in a dollar and 50 cent to get my ticket. It took no more than 30 seconds and my sister started asking me, "wait was it really that simple?" And I told yes it was and that women are dumb as fuck

A type of foid that I have no empathy to nor any sympathy towards; The first would be white foids. I was at Subway the other day for lunch break to order a simple and quick sandwich. My order was just Italian bread, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, American cheese, and pepperoni. Simple the thing takes about 5 minutes to make. The problem was that I was second in line, the first was a group of three white whore who couldn’t makeup their mind for a fucking sandwich. They were laughing and giggling because one of them made a joke about how the 12 inch bread was about the same size as their chad boyfriend’s dick (not kidding ). Three of them taking about 20 mintues to order and they had no respect for anyone behind them (there was about two other people behind me also). Their voices oh god their fucking voices it was awful. There face were nothing to write home about but they talking in a way that made me think that they thought they were hot shit. When they finished ordering one of them had pulled out a credit/debit card and paid for both of the other two girl’s sandwiches. This made me mad because of how freely they paid for the food and how long it took for them to order since it was my lunch break I had 10 minutes to drive back to work and eat the sandwich. I work for my food and you fuck for it. I can’t see foids as human since I don’t see them struggling like one. I look at pictures on internet of foid and I look into their eyes it’s void.
They all part of the normie fuck fest my friend. We are the outliers on this shit. It’s sad when you realize they would fuck anybody but you.
I’ve been stretched past point where I am late for break because of foids and it about makes you er max. But they don’t pay enough and low skill positions to afford ammunition

Those who refuse sex and intimacy, from me

All of them because they don't give me sex and cuddles

I hate the ones that laugh loud. It's blood boiling.

Every young foids in this world.

All of them. Not in joking sense, either. Every woman is naturally a manipulative liar.

High pitched voiced ones

Curry foids. I have no reason to hate any other foid, because they owe me nothing. If a white foid is mean to me, then who cares, i am not entitlted to a white foid anyway. Curry foids owe me respect, being a curry myself, so if they dont give it to me, i dont like them.

In short

All of them

Beckies because they feel entitled to men who are of higher status than them

The sluts, which is most of them, and the ones who invade men's spaces.

I hate BPD sluts who say they hate men and look down on subhuman men, all while sucking and fucking several Chads at once. The ones who say men are emotionally immature and then blow 5 dudes the same day. Hypocrites are the most disgusting kind of people. Imagine being the biggest whore and fucking several chads, and yet having the audacity to look down on ugly unfortunate men. How fucking dare you. I'll rape you in hell

narcisstic foids are the worst and most of them are

Foids really have no brain

Ones that have a pulse

Chad only foids, which means all of them.

Smart-ass feminist cunts, usually the alt-looking chicks who think they can talk shit (usually supporters of LGBTpedos / BLM / Antifa) - same ones that infiltrate every male space possible just to destroy it and feminize / pussify it; ex: comics, metal music, dbz / yu-gi-oh!, etc. Pretty much everything that I've ever enjoyed... they just happen to destroy it at one point or another, which is why I only enjoy my shit inside and despise going out / interacting with these type of crowds. Fuck this world, it's all been destroyed by the feminist regime.

Those who pretend to be different from others while they're actually not.

I truly HATE the alternative/rock/metal/indie foids the most

all foids are trash and should get er

I hate BPD sluts who say they hate men and look down on subhuman men, all while sucking and fucking several Chads at once. The ones who say men are emotionally immature and then blow 5 dudes the same day. Hypocrites are the most disgusting kind of people. Imagine being the biggest whore and fucking several chads, and yet having the audacity to look down on ugly unfortunate men. How fucking dare you. I'll rape you in hell

also sheboons, since they're loud, bratty, and annoying

Superficial, empty and stupid. Where I come from we have a way of calling them: "Stupid Dyed Blonde." I hope that this type of woman who makes up a large majority today disappears from the face of the earth.

Spend 5 minutes near them and begin to feel how your IQ begins to descend to subhuman levels.

those that fuck animals and leftist

Coal-burners and general race-mixers.

I only hate one type of foid - those who dont want to suck my dick

Mentally ill trannies if that even counts, otherwise black foids

I hate all foids. All of them.

Mentally ill trannies if that even counts, otherwise black foids
Trannies are dudes who coped too hard.

Lesbian and other LGBT foids, feminist westernized foids, and all of those foids who are disinterested in me and rejected me, and Latina dark skin mestiza foids :feelsree::reeeeee:

Curry foids. I have no reason to hate any other foid, because they owe me nothing. If a white foid is mean to me, then who cares, i am not entitlted to a white foid anyway. Curry foids owe me respect, being a curry myself, so if they dont give it to me, i dont like them.
From my experience I tried to be friend curry foids, I hate them to they are so picky of who they want to talk to. As for Indian guys, they seem pretty cool to hang around as friends