Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Types of foids you hate?

Any foids that breathe

A type of foid that I have no empathy to nor any sympathy towards; The first would be white foids. I was at Subway the other day for lunch break to order a simple and quick sandwich. My order was just Italian bread, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, American cheese, and pepperoni. Simple the thing takes about 5 minutes to make. The problem was that I was second in line, the first was a group of three white whore who couldn’t makeup their mind for a fucking sandwich. They were laughing and giggling because one of them made a joke about how the 12 inch bread was about the same size as their chad boyfriend’s dick (not kidding ). Three of them taking about 20 mintues to order and they had no respect for anyone behind them (there was about two other people behind me also). Their voices oh god their fucking voices it was awful. There face were nothing to write home about but they talking in a way that made me think that they thought they were hot shit. When they finished ordering one of them had pulled out a credit/debit card and paid for both of the other two girl’s sandwiches. This made me mad because of how freely they paid for the food and how long it took for them to order since it was my lunch break I had 10 minutes to drive back to work and eat the sandwich. I work for my food and you fuck for it. I can’t see foids as human since I don’t see them struggling like one. I look at pictures on internet of foid and I look into their eyes it’s void.
Stupid cunts vile holes!

I hate cumskin foids the most.