Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any thing y'all incels can do to get out of the basement?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
For most 4-6/10s, why don;t you choose to get out of the basement, instead behaving like a stereotypical basement dweller? If you careermaxx you can slay and get pussy

• -BrettyBoy-
  • Pancakecel
  • GaryFromSpongebob
  • StayFrosty
  • Vitarius
  • NorthernWind
  • Subhuman100
  • AsianKungFao
  • manlet cUnt
  • TollieRobertis419
  • 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • ilieknothing
  • qCcFH
  • Mecoja
  • spaceb0ss619
  • Animecel2D
  • TrueForcedIncel
  • miWatch432
  • iraqi-cel
  • oldcel101
  • idk125
  • Currycel69_
  • Diocel
  • WizardofSoda
  • CountBleck
  • Lookscel
  • flofly
  • ROAoverlord
  • sckicksal345
  • Deta97
  • typhlosion
  • govnyaker
  • Deadgeneration
  • METALMILITA88
  • Ghost
  • Hoodedn1inja20
  • negativecel
  • Poorbaldshortcel
  • pyromancer1234
  • starcrapoo
  • mentalcel1
  • Slavcel315
  • partycat
  • ragequiter
  • 텍스트
  • Ehwhatever
  • Greyandoldcel
  • Zer0/∞
  • Mountainbikecel
  • Hikikomori_cel
  • AmnesiaHazecel
  • cutthroat
  • ordinaryotaku
  • Gyros_Pretcel
  • Yhwachcel
  • Coargutio
  • crestfallencel
  • Lawrence
  • tanakataro
  • UnendingRuin
  • strange_to_be
  • 3movs
  • Internalizzz
  • Misogynist Curry 卐
  • KisslessLoser
  • ThoughtfulCel
  • Hoppipolla
  • Lv99_BixNood
  • foreveralone23
  • Invincible1999
  • Robtical
  • tehgymcel420
  • rottingricecel
  • IchWillSterben
  • Libercel
  • TheDarkEnigma
  • BoxCutter
  • Ducky
  • oldcel75
  • I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Azaylias
  • SentientInformation
  • IamLost
  • lumipallo
  • faded
  • Apathetic
  • NobuNagahirohichi
  • MaxZM98

Even pre-blackpilled me went to theatyers before realizing it's all pointless for someone like me, what's your excuse, 4-6 normies?

I watched EVERY STAR WARS film in theaters despite of my looks

I'm in law school and trying to get my driver's license, so I'm trying something in my life.

If you careermaxx you can slay and get pussy
Caeermaxxing was the only hope for me when I was younger but being obsessed with having no sex and relationship led me to failure. I hope you ascend this way.

I'm a 3 so I'll just stay in my basement where I belong.

I agree. Many here are fakecels due to being shut-in. But then they end up incel due to missing out on the opportunities they once had. If I hadn't been practically a shut-in for years I'd at least know whether or not I had a chance.

Only career maxing is usually futile. Money can't buy desire from women, and even if you can meet foids at work (unlikely if you're working typical STEM/tradie job) it is completely unacceptable to approach coworkers these days. Unless it's working at some low-end service job. Actually that's a really underrated way to meet grills, I'm considering getting a second job at a grocery store to try it out.

2019 was my last year of out going life

I used to go to school,work,gym,martial arts training.

Once I realized it was all cope I stopped all except school

only incels see it as COPE

I'm trying but I'm not sure how useful it will be in the end, which is what I fear, turning into "something" useful and not a capable and intelligent person.

3 isn't even that bad
did you ask out a 1/10 foid ?:feelshmm::society:

I agree. Many here are fakecels due to being shut-in. But then they end up incel due to missing out on the opportunities they once had. If I hadn't been practically a shut-in for years I'd at least know whether or not I had a chance.
this is me but I am pretty autistic :feelstastyman::society:

I spend 5-6 hours outside my house nowadays but what is the point if you are there alone :feelsUnreal::society:

I know it can hurt to be imprisoned inside a body or situation that guarantees misery, but I beg you not to stop because of hopelessness. In the end, you and I (because I've already been there) will regret not taking our only chance at life.

I know it can hurt to be imprisoned inside a body or situation that guarantees misery, but I beg you not to stop because of hopelessness. In the end, you and I (because I've already been there) will regret not taking our only chance at life.
I still try to be healthy I hate being fat, I’m now on strict diet tho I don’t exercise

It's not like I'm getting anywhere anyways, with luck, I could barely scrap a living in a place that has left me jaded or that I don't really want to inhabit.

I spend 5-6 hours outside my house nowadays but what is the point if you are there alone :feelsUnreal::society:
Me too I am so sick of being on the internet and inside all day. Would completely change my life if I could go back.