Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Any Yugioh fans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I played up until the Invasion of Chaos pack (2004). Luckily got this card in a pack, and based my whole deck around it.
71iGHkChZzL._SY606_.jpg

I had all the best spells and traps too. It kicked ass, and people didn't wanna play with me anymore.

Also had one of these. Made it easy to play with my friends in the back of mom's car. Tore up my cards tbh.
0651957846626990.jpg

The anime was epic as well, would record it with my VCR. Battle City (season 2) was my favorite.

The abridged series is hilarious

I didn't particularly enjoy the actual game or the anime but the Playstation game "Yugioh Forbidden Memories" was really addictive when I was like 16.

I watched it when I was a kid and played it despite nobody actually knowing the rules.

Yugioh was amazing for me until I lost all my friends. I still have the best deck of cards that I won with every time.

I didn't particularly enjoy the actual game or the anime but the Playstation game "Yugioh Forbidden Memories" was really addictive when I was like 16.

Best game ever ngl I still sometimes play it

Best game ever ngl I still sometimes play it
It was fucking hard in the last part though. The AI basically cheated most of the times, there are videos about it on Youtube.

Also RIP weak monsters with kickass effects, as those effects didn't exist in that game.

Extremely entertaining nonetheless.

It was fucking hard in the last part though. The AI basically cheated most of the times, there are videos about it on Youtube.

Also RIP weak monsters with kickass effects, as those effects didn't exist in that game.

Extremely entertaining nonetheless.

Yeah even with a really good deck you were still fucked when the AI played 3 headed white dragon. Also that twin headed thunder dragon fusion was MVP I swear you could fuse it out of every card

I LOVE Yugi oh I still have a box of my Yugi Oh cards and me, my brothers and my friends used to play it all the time as a kid me and my best friend even made a tournament at school where we needed gold stars like in the series and me and my best friend were always the best at the game same when we played Beyblade we were always the best and I would always win the tournaments we made.

It´s too bad that people don´t play the game anymore, me and another friend dueled a few years ago and it was very fun and I would play it again in a heartbeat if anyone asked me to.

Last edited:
Yeah even with a really good deck you were still fucked when the AI played 3 headed white dragon. Also that twin headed thunder dragon fusion was MVP I swear you could fuse it out of every card
The fusions were the most fun part of the game no doubt. I too knew how to get a Twin-headed Thunder Dragon out of a plethora of combinations.

THTD + Umi (mountain made enemy dragons stronger as well) + some boost card that you could use on him was basically the only viable strategy in that game.

I never got to play that one (as I didn't have a Playstation), but I wish I could've. I played Yugioh Worldwide Edition for the GBA
1019.jpg

I watched it when I was a kid and played it despite nobody actually knowing the rules.
I remember I used to go to tournaments and they were super anal about the rules. Some kid tried to cheat, and tried to shame me into not getting the referee. There was an oldcel there who had money and kicked everyone's asses. I remember my mom looked down on him for playing children's card games at an older age.
Yugioh was amazing for me until I lost all my friends. I still have the best deck of cards that I won with every time.
Same, they didn't want to play with me anymore.
me and my best friend even made a tournament at school where we needed gold stars like in the series
Nice LARP
It´s too bad that people don´t play the game anymore, me and another friend dueled a few years ago and it was very fun and I would play it again in a heartbeat if anyone asked me to.
People still play it, but the cards are so advanced and overpowered, that it takes the fun out of it. A few years ago, one of my friends and I used to play with our old cards (from like 2004). Was a legit bonding experience.

I liked the original anime and GX. Never played the card game tbh.

Yes I still like it. Apparently no one here does tho, much less play the actual current tcg or duel links. So no point in really bringing up tbh. Funny enough if you were to go to a tourney everyone there would qualify to be here. Yet no serious player is here :feelsbadman:.

And yeah the abridged series is funny af.

Yes I still like it. Apparently no one here does tho, much less play the actual current tcg or duel links. So no point in really bringing up tbh. Funny enough if you were to go to a tourney everyone there would qualify to be here. Yet no serious player is here :feelsbadman:.

And yeah the abridged series is funny af.
They're incels in denial. Also,
kaiba.jpg

motivational-yugioh-the-abridged-series-20854126-750-600.png

Kaiba's my favorite character tbh.
e1192c436195ca8621bbbb3ea986da37--yu-gi-oh-love-you.jpg

c3bb411976cfdf91d0d6124c8c3c9c40--supernatural-memes-yu-gi-oh-duel.jpg

list-of-yugioh-abridged-jokes-6.jpg

What do you mean?
You're role playing by using the star system. I know, LARP has a 2nd meaning around here.

I got back into it a few years ago, it was all special summons and I was hopelessly lost.

You're role playing by using the star system. I know, LARP has a 2nd meaning around here.
Yeah I know that was why I thought it maybe was an insult, but yeah we tried to recreate such a tournament like in the series and it was awesome we were like 15+ people so it was awesome.

yugioh stopped being cool after Flaming Eternity tbh. I remember there was a game called DMO on BYOND and it was strictly "old school" pre-gx yugioh, was the bomb.

yugioh stopped being cool after Flaming Eternity tbh. I remember there was a game called DMO on BYOND and it was strictly "old school" pre-gx yugioh, was the bomb.
Shoutout to the Magician of Black Chaos. My favorite ritual card.

Shoutout to the Magician of Black Chaos. My favorite ritual card.
ShinatoKingofaHigherPlane DR1 EN SR UE

my favorite tbh tbh. I played Dueling Network a few years ago with a Relinquished deck and won a few games, second favorite ritual.

Best game. I know all the fusions.

Yes i use a burn deck and a mill deck.