Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else addicted to sabotaging normies and those who have it better than them?

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
I know it's probably wrong but I can't see someone else having a good time without wanting to bring it to an end, I always make an effort to tell everyone who talks about them behind their back, or make people hate eachother. It gives me a rush like no other

No / I Mind My own buisiness / keep to myself..

i dont really care tbh as long as they stay the fuck out of my way

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Literally everyone is doing better than me atm, so why tf even bother.

The entire world is like this, it's called "crabs in a bucket."

addicted to sabotaging normies and those who have it better​

No haven't tried it because however enjoyable it might be in theory I'm terrified of the repercussions of them seeking revenge against me.

I'd go to jail if I sought revenge against a normy who wronged me, but if a normy revenged against me then nobody would care or punish them.