Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody else here just 100% gave up on their lives already?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Topic, basically. I already gave up. My physical conditions, my mental state, complete anhedonia, nothing to motivate me, nothing to live for, all the mental scars, all the hardships I've been through made me gave up on life. I can't cope with anything anymore. It is over. It's been over the day I was born but I only realized it truly now.

Yeah bro, literally eating unhealthy, by spots have worsened. Fuck life, fuck society it's over for us. Might as well enjoy your time right now

I will probably give up once my moneymaxxing efforts fail.

I'm moneymaxxing which is the only way I can cope. Otherwise I would've roped years ago.

Topic, basically. I already gave up. My physical conditions, my mental state, complete anhedonia, nothing to motivate me, nothing to live for, all the mental scars, all the hardships I've been through made me gave up on life. I can't cope with anything anymore. It is over. It's been over the day I was born but I only realized it truly now.
I haven't given up yet. I'm still trying to studymaxx/moneymaxx so I can live a cushy life with all the copes I could hope for. If that fails though I guess I might rope, but I don't have the balls for that if I'm being 100% honest

I haven't given up yet. I'm still trying to studymaxx/moneymaxx so I can live a cushy life with all the copes I could hope for. If that fails though I guess I might rope, but I don't have the balls for that if I'm being 100% honest
Same here.

So many moneymaxxers. It wouldn't work for me. For what would I use that money if NOTHING gives me any pleasure or satisfaction... It would only make me more tired and depressed. Clearly, you have NOT given up.

Yeah bro, literally eating unhealthy, by spots have worsened. Fuck life, fuck society it's over for us. Might as well enjoy your time right now
Incredibly devastating...

yeh, im still trying to lose some weight but thats about it

I hate my life and I hate this world.

at this point yes, i have nothing.