Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I am done here

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Nothing against you people I have met some very chill people here but it is taking too much of a toll on my mental health if I stay here I may actually end up roping. The blackpill is just too much for me to handle sometimes. It’s been real though and thank you for accepting me here

Thank you Major, No one Care tho. anyway
4x.png

See you in one hour

You're leaving? :feelsbadman:

You'll be back

Bye bye enjoy your life

Nothing against you people I have met some very chill people here but it is taking too much of a toll on my mental health if I stay here I may actually end up roping. The blackpill is just too much for me to handle sometimes. It’s been real though and thank you for accepting me here
Do you think that this forum essentially just says the same thing over and over? There comes a point where you have just kind of read it all?

Kojima discusses some of his favorite Metal Gear Solid moments

You're leaving? :feelsbadman:
I was happier too when i was bluepilled, Maybe it will help him mentally, I agree the blackpill has taken a toll on me too, I had more fun gaming on my pc knowing i had potential when that isnt true at all hence the bluepill, The blackpill just showed me the truth that i never had that potential for good social life and friends.

Military Salute in Metal Gear

He may be back but i hope he finds inner peace, This world is a hellhole for people like us.

See you later in 2 weeks

I cannot escape the blackpill. Even if I leave the forum it's evident in every interaction I have in my life.
See you soon.

I was happier too when i was bluepilled, Maybe it will help him mentally, I agree the blackpill has taken a toll on me too, I had more fun gaming on my pc knowing i had potential when that isnt true at all hence the bluepill, The blackpill just showed me the truth that i never had that potential for good social life and friends.

Military Salute in Metal Gear

He may be back but i hope he finds inner peace, This world is a hellhole for people like us.
Understandable tbh
You can't unknow what you already know :feelscry:

I find the comforting lies and illusions peddled by society much hardER to accept, than accepting the harsh truth.

I may join you soon in rope

I cannot escape the blackpill. Even if I leave the forum it's evident in every interaction I have in my life.

Same. I hate talking to bluepillERs, I can’t stand them. I litERally can’t be friends with someone if they’re not blackpilled.

I have a handful of friends who are blackpilled in some aspects but bluepilled in othER aspects.

OthER than them, this forum is the only place I can talk to blackpilled people.

And although I wish I could talk to more blackpilled people in pERson rathER than online, this is obviously still bettER than nothing.

You can't escape the blackpill. Good luck, you'll need it.

Trucel trait: hardly anyone even cares that you left :feelscry: