Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anybody ever lied on their CV ?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just wondering. I feel like "spicing" up my cv not to get a job which I cant do because that would be silly, but just ego massage myself and write fancy things in my cv.

I think most people lie to some extent on their CVs, certainly if they haven't had a long career.

Mostly, normies can drift through life on goodwill + socialization, so their lies don't get scrutinized much. Some get far even if low-skilled and unintelligent. But if you're not a normie, then it's worth being cautious that the lies can't easily be caught, and are mostly just small technical things. If you really exaggerate what you can do, it will be obvious that you're having issues, and you won't be able to count on people giving you a free pass

Though obviously if it's for your ego, you can just go ahead

Will start to soon. Normies get jobs by simply being indicated by their friends or lovers, so I got to do anything I can to try to compete despite already being smarter than them.

Last edited: