Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody that doesn’t think It’s over for everybody here is bluepilled

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you think there’s even a crumb of hope then you’re bluepilled it’s over and it never begun none of us will ever ascend we’ll never get free consensual sex we’ll never have a girlfriend because even if we careermax women will still go for Chad which is pointless you’re better off LDARing honestly rather be a miserable NEET then wageslave rotting alone for a lifetime give up women don’t like you and they never will your genetics aren’t good enough doesn’t matter if you’re 40 or if you’re 20 IT’s OVER

its over for youngcels and oldcels alike here

Stop projecting OP. You quit school and ldared all day and now saying all of us are. Most people here are rich kids. Get your facts straight.

I will go for trailer trash and bummy girls if i have to.

It's over for everyone

Stop projecting OP. You quit school and ldared all day and now saying all of us are. Most people here are rich kids. Get your facts straight.
Brutal richpill! No respite for lower class non-american inkwells! :blackpill::blackpill:

It's easy to not have hope when you never tried or had roadblocks in life.

It's not over until it's ovER.

I’m saying we might as well LDAR
Ldaring wont help you. Ive ldarded since i quit school almost ten years ago. You're gonna need money to buy better copes (or leech off your parents if they're rich)

I've accepted that is over and I've decided to spend my days autistically learning about mathematics and hopefully one day I can achieve mathematical enlightment. I don't try with women anymore and don't think I ever will.

Who says I haven’t tried or had roadblocks ?
It seems like you havent as you have never worked and wasted all your time when your parents work. I have an excuse because my mother had me on welfare till i was 18. You dont.

It seems like you havent as you have never worked and wasted all your time when your parents work. I have an excuse because my mother had me on welfare till i was 18. You dont.
There’s a big difference between never having a job and never working and I’m the former not the latter

There’s a big difference between never having a job and never working and I’m the former not the latter
You chose this outcome, so the only person you have to blame is yourself. You'll have to wageslave sooner or later before your parents die.

My life isn't over cause I've been through too much to stop. Alot of y'all here claim ldar but don't even have reason to do it. My life is so empty to where I have almost no choice but to ldar and I still get up every day.

My life isn't over cause I've been through too much to stop. Alot of y'all here claim ldar but don't even have reason to do it. My life is so empty to where I have almost no choice but to ldar and I still get up every day.
"Gets up to LDAR"

You chose this outcome, so the only person you have to blame is yourself. You'll have to wageslave sooner or later before your parents die.
I didn't to be an ugly loser if we could choose who we wanna be I would've chose to be a wealthy gigachad at birth

I didn't to be an ugly loser if we could choose who we wanna be I would've chose to be a wealthy gigachad at birth
Some people are born with wealth and some arent.