Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody with a compact midface here?

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
Just curious. tbh

Noone ?

1.06, someone measured it for me years ago.

TheRealChincel said:
1.06, someone measured it for me years ago.

Just measured mine again got 1.21.

Dude all you do is brag about your compact midface. Aren't you like 14 or something ? Finish puberty and then come back.

Stanx22 said:
Dude all you do is brag about your compact midface. Aren't you like 14 or something ? Finish puberty and then come back.

I´m 25 weeb faggot. I wasn´t bragging about it, just wanted to know ,not my fault when you have a long midface. Calm down.

Mine is like non existent.

Compact midfaces are the territory of Downies, Australoid bushmen, and other manlet people. There is no cure for Down syndrome.

Zielony4 said:
Mine is like non existent.

So, very compact? tbh

RandomGuy said:
Compact midfaces are the territory of Downies, Australoid bushmen, and other manlet people. There is no cure for Down syndrome.

Long midfacecel detected. It´s proven by many studies that humans needed wider heads in the past to survive( also correlated with fighting success,mating/dating ,aggressiveness etc, you can look it up tho, ik your´e trolling but ye). Nowadays most people tend to grow vertical jaws and a longish/narrow face. Iam just mad about one thing... long midfacecels look mostly more mature, because they age very fast due to their recessed bone structure.