Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else complete shit at driving?

MoggedByChad

MoggedByChad

Recruit
★★
I always make myself look like a fucking clown bro. Today after I clocked out at wage slavery I got in the car and the camera and rear window was full of water from the rain and I couldn't see shit. The parking lot was full as hell and very busy and I backed out and almost hit a car and ended up hitting the curb like a fucking moron in front of everyone like the biggest fucking retard. Luckily I was able to get out safely and without any damage to my dad's car. I'm probably gonna just end up quitting this driving shit, it gives me too much fucking stress and I'm clearly too low IQ to be operating a vehicle. :feelsrope:Walking and biking are clearly superior alternatives as they are cheaper and they keep you healthier.

Yep, I can relate also.

No, I am a male - so I am a good driver. Although sadly, older Chinese males are not good drivers, especially in California.

Yep, I can relate also.
The whole fucking parking lot was looking at me. I don't even want to go back to work they gonna be like "this nigga retarded" or some shit. Whatever I don't give a fuck anymore.

I’m dogshit at driving. I am indecisive and don’t really pay attention to the road. I have a lot of intrusive thoughts and always turn the music up all the way to distract me from them. Just the other day, I was tailgating this asshole who was going slow, and he brake checked me causing my emergency brakes to automatically turn on and stop my car. The normie in a pick up truck that was tailgating me had to swerve into the shoulder because of it kek.

When I graduate college I never want to have to own a car and commute and drive places. I want to move to a place with good public transportation. Also it is way cheaper to just walk and take public transport

I’m dogshit at driving. I am indecisive and don’t really pay attention to the road. I have a lot of intrusive thoughts and always turn the music up all the way to distract me from them. Just the other day, I was tailgating this asshole who was going slow, and he brake checked me causing my emergency brakes to automatically turn on and stop my car. The normie in a pick up truck that was tailgating me had to swerve into the shoulder because of it kek.

When I graduate college I never want to have to own a car and commute and drive places. I want to move to a place with good public transportation. Also it is way cheaper to just walk and take public transport
Yeah cars are expensive af plus the insurance and then the gas prices. There's no public transport where I'm at so I'll just have to resort to biking or walking. I just can't deal with all this stress and anxiety that comes from driving. You could kill yourself or kill someone else and then go to prison for vehicular manslaughter. I'm not risking that shit fuck that.