Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else contemplate death daily?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Not a day goes by where I don't think about my own death and what it would feel like. Sometimes I want to blow my brains out so badly.

I couldn't kill myself if I wanted to, it's haram (impermissible).

I couldn't kill myself if I wanted to, it's haram (impermissible).

i wouldnt give a fuck i would be dead, unless you genuinely believe in that stuff

can't you arrange-marriage-maxx with some muslim girl?
I was in curryland earlier this year and I got no attention from girls, girls in my family didn't seem interested either (although my 24 y/o cousin was trolling and said his 12 y/o cousin wanted to marry me. :feelskek:). :feelsrope:

I was in curryland earlier this year and I got no attention from girls, girls in my family didn't seem interested either (although my 24 y/o cousin was trolling and said his 12 y/o cousin wanted to marry me. :feelskek:). :feelsrope:

Damn bruh. i actually heard that muslim girls and their families were brutal af with their own men

I do it everyday

I have thought about it but I think life is worth it to spite foids. They want us all dead so why should I grant their wish? Foids make faces when they see me and it feels good to know I ruined their day with my mere presence

Maybe not daily but at least weekly (a couple times per week) for sure.

you mean white/black/yellow Muslims or non-Muslims too?
if foids prefer chad's cock to their own God, then it's absolutely brutal
When I say whites, blacks and yellow I am referring to non-Islamic people. Some Islamic whores think they can revert them that's why they do it, but others don't even want them to revert, JFL. True story. I had a Turkish girl as my classmate in college and she was dating a black guy, he said he wanted to revert for her and she said no, don't. JFL at the state of Islamic whores.

When I say whites, blacks and yellow I am referring to non-Islamic people. Some Islamic whores think they can revert them that's why they do it, but others don't even want them to revert, JFL. True story. I had a Turkish girl as my classmate in college and she was dating a black guy, he said he wanted to revert for her and she said no, don't. JFL at the state of Islamic whores.
that's brutal
the only God foids worship is chad's cock tbhtbh
there are not many foreigners in Poland, so there's no direct equivalent (although foids converting for a Westerner or Chadullah boyfriend happens), but tradcath males are usually lonely
I've known people who were members of the "Oasis Movement" (a religious fellowship, chiefly for young people) and despite there being many men and women spending a lot of time together and forming friendships, it's unusual for romance to happen: guys will swear virginity until marriage and pray alongside foids who will abandon their religion and fuck a non- or less-religious guy in a blink of an eye :lul:

i just drink to cope

Not a day goes by where I don't think about my own death and what it would feel like
I'm sure I've skipped the odd day or two.

Bidaily perhaps, or semi-weekly?

I was recently thinking today of family who would show up at a funeral for me and how they'd all e strangers pretending to know me.

I feel like I'd rather have any given member of this forum swap in because you'd know me better.

that's brutal
the only God foids worship is chad's cock tbhtbh
there are not many foreigners in Poland, so there's no direct equivalent (although foids converting for a Westerner or Chadullah boyfriend happens), but tradcath males are usually lonely
I've known people who were members of the "Oasis Movement" (a religious fellowship, chiefly for young people) and despite there being many men and women spending a lot of time together and forming friendships, it's unusual for romance to happen: guys will swear virginity until marriage and pray alongside foids who will abandon their religion and fuck a non- or less-religious guy in a blink of an eye :lul:
There is no hope for whores like that if they are willing to spread their legs for non-religious guys. Unfortunately it is all too common. I have never been to Poland but there is a sizeable Polish community here in the Netherlands. A big mistake guys make, whether it's Islamic guys or Christian guys, is that we assume that most women actually adhere to the religious beliefs the same way we do when in fact they would drop their panties faster than a Chad can tell her to take them off.

Only delusion keeps me from ending it and soon it will run out. I can't go an hour without thinking about ending it. It's always the first thought in my head when I wake up.

As long as I'm healthy I will continue, as soon as I get diagnosed with a disease that will leave permanent damage/paralyze me/blind me/makes me unable to cope - I will commit suicide.

of course, why else would we be here?

I haven't contemplated death in about a year