Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Anyone else doesn’t like making women uncomfortable?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I know this seems really wet, but it’s the main reason I hate approaching. Just the thought of a woman wishing internally for me to go away makes me cringe, so I stay away from women in real life.

It's a great question, actually. For the longest time, I used to hate being "the guy that makes women feel uncomfortable", now I don't give a shit. Mind you, I don't cold approach --- it will not get me anywhere, and with my looks/height, I'll probably have security, the cops, or a bunch of white knights on me.
Like I said, I used to hate it, I really didn't want to be that guy, but as I interact with women more and more, and learn how two-faced and hypergamous they are....well, what they think of me is as important as the opinion of a fleshlight. Unfortunately, that fleshlight has a lot of power and can get me in trouble

This I was @ a pizza shop the other day a few and these normies were staring at me they could provs tell I was am incel from my eye area (I had a mask on) and ofc they weren't wearing masks fuck normies