Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else drinking this fine Halloween night?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I'm on the cider (the Bri'ish alcoholic kind, not the Yank soft drink fag kind, obviously).

yep im drinkin that hipster ipa yolo 7% shit

its a good beer to accompany downloading pictures of anime bitches jfl

yep im drinkin that hipster ipa yolo 7% shit
At least with the hipster shit you know it'll be strong. The funny thing is they can never drink more than one. JFL.

I dont drink. I use nicotine and caffiene to postmax.

im smoking rn mang:smonk:

I am about to hit that 100 proof williams :smonk::feelsLSD:

halloween was yesterday in my time zone but still drinking tonight

I didn't know it was today, I will wipe my ass with two extra squares of paper in the burgerland holidays name

Good question. I guess mostly it comes down to having sober periods and drinking periods and smoking kinda fell by the wayside along the way (partly also because of cost and accessibilty, but booze was always no. 1 for me anyway).

Had 4 7% beers, Got a job interview tomorrow lol

Forced by the Job Centre.
JFL well it doesn't matter if you fuck it up then. Just show up and get back to neetmaxxing theory.

JFL well it doesn't matter if you fuck it up then. Just show up and get back to neetmaxxing theory.
Going to hangover and throw up in the interview maxx

Good question. I guess mostly it comes down to having sober periods and drinking periods and smoking kinda fell by the wayside along the way (partly also because of cost and accessibilty, but booze was always no. 1 for me anyway).
Yeah I can understand the cost & accessibility part. Thought it's not legal in my specific state, it is legal in many others so it's easier to find here I imagine than in other countries + quality mogs. Luckily, it's easy to find at college if you lowinhibmaxx enough; is sort of pricey though.

I have to get ready for work at 6 am

Going to hangover and throw up in the interview maxx
The last interview I went to I quelled-the-hangover-with-vodka-maxxed (didn't get the job).

Yeah I can understand the cost & accessibility part. Thought it's not legal in my specific state, it is legal in many others so it's easier to find here I imagine than in other countries + quality mogs. Luckily, it's easy to find at college if you lowinhibmaxx enough; is sort of pricey though.
Yeah it's a pain in the arse in the United Kuckdom. It was fairly easy to get when at uni though.

I have to get ready for work at 6 am
Can't relate.

Yeah it's a pain in the arse in the United Kuckdom. It was fairly easy to get when at uni though.
At any University it will be easy to find: Why is it so hard in the UK?

Why is it so hard in the UK?
I just mean relative to the legality of much of the US. I could go there with shady characters if I really wanted to here but I'm not that bothered.

I would like to head to the bar. It's fine though. I think Halloween is a stupid holiday to celebrate

I ate some takeout from a Lebanese place, might wash it down with some angry orchard maybe (only liquor I have atm)

Rn just rotting at parents house, just finished putting together a shelf for my room there

Gotta do the laundry when I get back home xD

I ate some takeout from a Lebanese place, might wash it down with some angry orchard maybe (only liquor I have atm)

Rn just rotting at parents house, just finished putting together a shelf for my room there

Gotta do the laundry when I get back home xD
To-do lists me.

Nope. I wanted to though because on my way home in the early evening I started seeing foids walking around in their slutty costumes. It was suifuel.

I just ate, gamed for a bit and knocked out.

They hired me on the spot :feelskek: I've got to be up at 4am tomorrow :feelsrope:

Whisky in here. Can't even buy myself cigarettes, I'm on budget so I'm vaping instead.
Working 12 hours tomorrow, hope I'll make it even though I'm already wasted with alcohol

They hired me on the spot :feelskek: I've got to be up at 4am tomorrow :feelsrope:
JFL they must've been desperate af. Use that to your advantage, I guess.

Whisky in here. Can't even buy myself cigarettes, I'm on budget so I'm vaping instead.
Working 12 hours tomorrow, hope I'll make it even though I'm already wasted with alcohol
I switched from cigs to vapes years ago for that very reason. Never looked back. But yeah keep your chin up I guess. I've done those shifts in the past; you'll get through. But until then, cheers!