Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else fearing going outside?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Something broke in me this fall idk. I think my kafkaesque metamorphosis has finished.

An ogre shouldn't be forced to leave his swamp.

What's so scary outside? You can wear a mask and shades and a cap and hide your subhumanity, at least the part of it that's evident above the neck.

What's so scary outside? You can wear a mask and shades and a cap and hide your subhumanity, at least the part of it that's evident above the neck.
Honestly to high inhib to answer. I live in a suburb, people recognize me by mx stature alone (tall and lanky). I am not really verbally functional anymore. Sometimes I feel like I have to wear one of these autism caps. My whole body hurts, my eyes hurt, my nose, my skin, my back, my feet, my soul. Im old, unhealthy, ugly, autistic and by now prolly low iq as well. People like me shouldn't go outside. Feel like a leper...

I should not exist.